Whos got the fastest automatic HONDA/ACURA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jan 29 2004, 07:21 AM
didnt know u could fit those autos in a civ. If you can find that mag let me know

I won't be finding it any time soon... chances are that I threw it away. That was... 3 apartments ago. I don't keep everything around when I move.

i have an auto h23 prelude pretty quick but not too sure of how much. the most i ever reach was 120.

i have an auto h23 prelude pretty quick but not too sure of how much. the most i ever reach was 120. i reaced this silverado and had him on take off and for about 5 sec and he just passed me

LeanMeanMarines 90 integra 4 door got 17.2. and that was his first and only run ever, so he might be able to do better.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 29 2004, 09:13 AM-->
@Jan 28 2004, 08:11 PM
Do the red letters LSD on the auto tranny mean that it actually has LSD? I am curious to know where I can find out, or what I can look at to find out.

auto h22 tranny with an LSD? absurd.

sounds like you got a manual dude.

Torque converter, check. Auto tranny, check.

It has three letters about 1 cm tall reading LSD. I didn't pay LSD prices, but I don't like false bragging. I looked at where the axles go tonight, and did what everyone keeps suggesting.

I looked through from one side to the next, and there were no obstructions. There should be a large dowel or something dangling in there I thought. I've swapped four engines +trannies. I usually have seen a large metal object between one side and the next.

Is there a code for Auto LSD tranny? If it isn't LSD, it doesn't matter. The truth matters, so I'm digging for punishment by the Auto haters here.

Back