why in gods name

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

75_1_s.JPG

someone going offroading?

I love the red interior and green exterior, it is Santa Claus modern day sleigh. Who needs 12 reindeer, when you can have 4 cylinders. And all those lights are probably red for rememberance of Rudolf.

good call, just throw some custom suspension and some twenifoes on dat bizich and it'll be up in the sky so deep it'll be ol'saint nicks ghetto sled

The person who did that to that poor car is a
tardcart2.gif

I've been wanting to use that picture all day. :)

OH MY GOD THAT DUDE IS A TOTAL TARDCART

i gotcha now. haha tardcart..thats great. that car is totally fucked. why would someone ever put that kit on it, that interior, paint, lights?? i really wonder what some people are thinking when they do this. do they think it looks "cool" or good?

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 23 2003, 04:30 PM
i gotcha now. haha tardcart..thats great. that car is totally fucked. why would someone ever put that kit on it, that interior, paint, lights?? i really wonder what some people are thinking when they do this. do they think it looks "cool" or good?

Maybe they did it to be different and to stand out. It's ugly as shit but they accomplished their mission I guess.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 23 2003, 08:18 PM

Maybe they did it to be different and to stand out. It's ugly as shit but they accomplished their mission I guess.

that person is still an idiot.

Back