Why is spoon a pile of crap?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drpenguin

All these "tuners" i know around here say spoon is the shit. I dont know much about spoon. I think it was pissed off sol said that mugen and sppon stuff is crap. I played GT3 (great game) and the spoon cars on there suck balls. All these people are spoon this or mugen that and its so hard not to slap them. So yeah whats so great about this spoon crap?

It'd well made, but most builders and enthusiast prefer using parts that get more for the money. Spoon and Mugen are exclusive Honda guys, Mugens makes their own designs, and Spoon uses a lot of Honda OEM part that they respec.

It's not that they are crap, they are just real expensive for what you get.

spoon n mugen parts rock but unless i get a great deal they wont be on my car anytime soon. if i can get the same power for half the cost than its a pretty easy decision. and gt3 is a great game but is nothing like the real thing.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 5 2004, 09:36 AM
dont compare real life to video games..
[post=398484]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, but Midnight Club 2 is such a relistic racing game!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 5 2004, 10:43 AM
How do I install a Port And Polish on my 89 CRX?
[post=398494]Quoted post[/post]​

You just buy the kit and press instal, DUH!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 5 2004, 12:17 PM-->
Originally posted by Cashizslick@Oct 5 2004, 11:28 AM
Seany-izzle
@Oct 5 2004, 09:36 AM

[post=398533]Quoted post[/post]​

nah!! Need For Speed Underground is much better. :unsure:
[post=398553]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude it's about SRS!!! It's soooo realistic, I can't wait to go out and street race, and then get Courtney Day by my side. :wub:

I can't believe I said that, even when I'm joking... :ph34r:

I've never been one to compare rea; life to video games, but I will say that for right now, GT3 is one of the most realistic driving games by far, physics-wise. Of course they aren't going to give you any mechanics knowledge, because they'd have to somehow simulate it all...

"Press the X button repeatedly to turn the ratchet."

:lol:

Spoon sucks in the game because really, when you think about it, Even if Spoon is one of the foremost Honda tuners in the world, they're still tuning Hondas. :p

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp+Oct 5 2004, 12:17 PM-->
Seany-izzle

As long as he doesn't start comparing manhunt...

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Oct 5 2004, 10:43 AM
Spoon sucks in the game because really, when you think about it, Even if Spoon is one of the foremost Honda tuners in the world, they're still tuning Hondas. :p
[post=398564]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :bo: :lol:

Originally posted by Wytt+Oct 5 2004, 12:23 PM-->
Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Oct 5 2004, 12:17 PM
Seany-izzle

Dude it's about SRS!!! It's soooo realistic, I can't wait to go out and street race, and then get Courtney Day by my side. :wub:

I can't believe I said that, even when I'm joking... :ph34r:
[post=398555]Quoted post[/post]​

:Whatever:

All i know is my car doesnt beat mustangs because i dont have 10layerz of stickers/vynal crap covering it.

Maybe some Sparkling Yellow Flamez will go great on my 10yr old Red Paint. . .. oh yeah, and i need a combat wing as well.

plus look at the racing that spoon and mugen do overseas, its mainly enduro type events where longevity is key and where hondas do well. Their mission isn't to get the most FWHP on the top end from A to B, and a lot of the premium that we pay goes towards R&D.

If your worried about the most WHP per dollar spoon/mugen isn't the way to go.

spoon and mugen will give you reliable but expensive power. but for the same price as a spoon engien you can fuck up 3 b16's and still be ahead

Back