Why No Honda Trucks And Oem Turbos?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 15 2003, 12:57 PM
who cares. new honda's suck ass anyway.

I second that. I had a 2001 Civic EX that stayed in the shop. Finally they bought it back from me due to Lemon Law.

They are now made in Ohio, and that is a major mistake. Thats why I buy Mazda. Made in good ole Hiroshima.

i dont like mazda at all.. personally i think all their call blows with the exception of the 3rd gen rx7, but then again, there are alot of reports of parts breaking and failing (interior/exterior) and the motor is somewhat sensitive and cant make torque for shit.. anyway, they might be the ONLY japanese car maker to win at LeMans with the 787B, but thats it.. i mean, i give them credit for that but thats about it, unless u wanna give them credit for creating the maita mx-5 genre of affordable chick convertibles.. however, if u take a look at nissan, mitsubishi, subaru, honda, or toyota, they all have more than one major win.. Honda has F1, CART, and (all the major superbike challenages if u wanna count); Toyota has F1, Top Fuel Drag, CART, even "minor" league NASCAR; Nissan has the GTR reecking havoc on the JGTC and abroad; Mitsubishi and Subaru have the WRC repesctively.. so to some it up Mazda is wacked!!!

Back