Wil? An alcoholic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
So I was sitting around drinking this afternoon and I came accross this What Are The Signs of Alcoholism page, and decided to answer some of the questions...All you other drunks on here should take it and see how cool YOU are, too...lol

WHAT ARE THE SIGNS OF ALCOHOLISM?

Here is a self-test to help you review the role alcohol plays in your life. These questions incorporate many
common symptoms of alcoholism . This test is intended to help you determine if you or someone you know needs to find out more about alcoholism; It is not intended to be used to establish the diagnosis of alcoholism.

1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone? Yup
2. Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink? Yup
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out? Uh.....yup
4. When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about? Yup
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available? If 'Sober' and 'Uncomfortable' are synonimous, then yup
6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking? My first answer is 'no', but something tells me that my 'no' is their 'yes'...so I'm gonna go with 'yes' on this one
7. Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be? Yup
8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking? Yup
9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently? Huh? Oh..yup
10. Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough?Yup
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily? Same as #6
12. When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking?Yup
13. Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking? Nope
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking? Nope
15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking? []bNope

16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking? No...I love hanging around my parents when I'm drunk.
17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking? In the sense that I get paid on Friday, and by Sunday I've spent at least $60 on beer....yup
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking? Not to my knowledge
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking? Nope...I eat a LOT
20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind? No, but I have been known to snake in a few beers before work...
21. Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to? Nope
22. Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time? Hehe...yup
23. After periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there? No...the pygmies are really there.
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking? Yup. Every weekend. I call him 'The guy at the drive-thru beer window'
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking?Occasionally....

Any "yes" answer indicates that you may be a greater risk for alcoholism. More than one "yes" answer may indicate the presence of an alcohol-related problem or alcoholism, and the need for consultation with a alcoholism professional.

So that's 16 'Yes''s and 8 'No''s...give or take a few....

ilovebeer2zg.jpg

w00t!

natty is the best beer for us low buck drunks.....lol...i love it...also try bull ice .......in a beer bong....nice buzz off one 32oz.....

1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone? rarely...
2. Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink? who can't?
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out? nope
4. When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about? why? buy a round for everyone :)
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available? only if someone is trying to make me dance. lol
6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking? nope
7. Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be? bah, i rarely drink much anymore
8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking? yeah- they usually tell me to drink more :p
9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently? nope
10. Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough? i'm usually the one saying it...
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily? does it being fri/sat night count?
12. When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking? nope
13. Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking? naw, i know what i like :)
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking? don't promise myself nothing
15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking? bNope
16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking? who else do you drink with?
17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking? no.
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking? i haven't been to a doc in years
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking? gotta have breakfast after a night of drinking :)
20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind? no
21. Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to? sometimes...
22. Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time? not since college
23. After periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there? nope
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking? nope
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking? nope

well, i don't think im an alchy. lol

Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone? yes
Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink? yes
Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out? yesWhen drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about? no
Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available? no
Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking? yes
Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be? no
Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking? yes
Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently? yes
Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough?yes their pussies
Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily? no
When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking? yes
Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking? no
Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking? yes
Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking? NO
Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking? yes they are downers
Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking? no
Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking? yup Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking? ya
Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind? no
Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to? no
Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time? yesAfter periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there? might be the dope
Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking? no
Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking? no

mmmm.....natty lite reminds me of going up to Mary Wash to house parties when i lived in Fredericksburg...if it wasnt for the drugs i was on i would never have drank that shit

Natty Ice - 5.9% alcohol
Bud Ice - 5.5% alcohol

Generally, the cheaper the beer, the higher the alcohol content. I have noticed, however, that Natty Ice has a 'raw cooch' scent to it....

Texas girls must be fucking skanks if thier cookie smells like beer

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 1 2005, 04:51 PM
Natty Ice - 5.9% alcohol
Bud Ice - 5.5% alcohol

Generally, the cheaper the beer, the higher the alcohol content. I have noticed, however, that Natty Ice has a 'raw cooch' scent to it....
[post=467746]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL thats the best

Originally posted by racintweek@Mar 1 2005, 03:52 PM
Texas girls must be fucking skanks if thier cookie smells like beer
[post=467750]Quoted post[/post]​

Nah, just the ones around Wil. :eek: :lol:

A big no to all questions for me.

Originally posted by racintweek@Mar 1 2005, 02:50 PM
mmmm.....natty lite reminds me of going up to Mary Wash to house parties when i lived in Fredericksburg...if it wasnt for the drugs i was on i would never have drank that shit
[post=467745]Quoted post[/post]​

you mean there's parties and people in fredricksburg? or was i in williamsburg... fuck, i can't remember... when i was in VA for my uncle's funeral at Arlington National, we were staying at Lake Massanutten... booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg... i was like 'wow, check it out. trees'

there were no people. it was kinda scary. did a lot of the tourist crap though.

1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone? Who doesn't?
2. Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink? of Course...
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out? Many times
4. When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about? Naturally...
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available? My anus hurts...
6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking? Not at all...
7. Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be? Who isn't?....
8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking? Nah...cuz they know I'll punch them...
9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently? :huh:
10. Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough? Fawk them...more for me... :p
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily? <_<
12. When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking? :ph34r:
13. Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking? :blink: There's other brands?
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking? :) Nope...
15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking? :( yup
16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking? no comment..
17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking? :p nope..infact I just got a raise...$24.90 an hour bish'es
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking? :huh: Who are they?
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking? I pig out all the time...SUSHI!!!!!!!
20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind? Is coffe a drink??? :unsure:
21. Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to? :p nope
22. Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time? nahhhh...I need the work to support my beer purchases... :lol:
23. After periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there? :ph34r: Who said that???
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking? Nope...I can drink it all my self...
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking? Only when I run out of beer... :angry:

Originally posted by Airjockie@Mar 1 2005, 06:17 PM
1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone? Who doesn't?
[post=467874]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't.

1. Do you ever drink heavily when you are disappointed, under pressure or have had a quarrel with someone?
2. Can you handle more alcohol now than when you first started to drink? :yes:
3. Have you ever been unable to remember part of the previous evening, even though your friends said that you did not pass out? :yes:
4. When drinking with other people, do you try to have a few extra drinks when others won't know about?
5. Do you sometimes feel uncomfortable if alcohol is not available?
6. Do you sometimes feel a little guilty about your drinking?
7. Are you in more of a hurry to get your first drink of the day than you used to be?
8. Has a family member or close friend ever expressed concern or complained about your drinking?
9. Have you been having more memory 'blackouts' recently?
10. Do you often want to continue drinking after your friends say they've had enough?
11. Do you usually have a reason for the occasions when you drink heavily? :yes: TGIF and TGIS and occional "pisscalls"
12. When you're sober, do you sometimes regret things you did or said while drinking?
13. Have you tried switching brands or drinks, or following different plans to control your drinking?
14. Have you sometimes failed to keep promises you.made to yourself about controlling or cutting down on your drinking?
15. Have you ever had a DWI (driving while intoxicated) or DUI (driving under the influence of alcohol) violation, or any other legal problem related to your drinking?
16. Do you try to avoid family or close friends while you are drinking?
17. Are you having more financial, work, school and/or family problems as a result of your drinking?
18. Has your physician ever advised you to cut down on your drinking?
19. Do you eat very little or irregularly during the periods when you are drinking?
20. Do you sometimes have the "shakes" in the morning and find that it helps to have a "little" drink, tranquilizer medication of some kind?
21. Have you recently noticed that you can't drink as much as you used to?
22. Do you sometimes stay drunk for several days at a time?
23. After periods of drinking do you sometimes see or hear things that aren't there?
24. Have you ever gone to anyone for, help about your drinking?
25. Do you ever feel depressed or anxious before, during or after of heavy drinking?

Originally posted by Calesta+Mar 1 2005, 09:48 PM-->
Airjockie
@Mar 1 2005, 06:17 PM
[post=467874]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't.
[post=467956]Quoted post[/post]​

And neither do I. And a resounding no to the other questions for me. I had my fun in college and that was more than enough drinking for me. Getting my first car made my personal choice to not drink much very easy. These days I'll occasionally have a Sam Adams with my steak. Basically I love to drive and I love my cars... and I feel real good that at any given moment, I can grab the keys and play in the Si. :)

I know a few people that are in AA and they are much better for living a dry lifestyle. Alcohol just fucks with their body chemistry in a bad way. Drinking alcohol on a regular basis anyway is not cool. Smoking cigarettes is worse though. And it's okay to have a wild youth, but at some point, it becomes time to move forward and find better activities to participate in. Cherish your brain cells and livers guys and gals.

I can't stand beer. Foul beast it is.

Now, break out the 108 proof bourbon and you have my attention.

Originally posted by Sabz5150@Mar 2 2005, 02:21 AM
I can't stand beer. Foul beast it is.

Now, break out the 108 proof bourbon and you have my attention.
[post=468059]Quoted post[/post]​

Word.

Beer is for Texicans.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 1 2005, 07:13 PM

you mean there's parties and people in fredricksburg? or was i in williamsburg... fuck, i can't remember... when i was in VA for my uncle's funeral at Arlington National, we were staying at Lake Massanutten... booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnggggg... i was like 'wow, check it out. trees'

there were no people. it was kinda scary. did a lot of the tourist crap though.
[post=467829]Quoted post[/post]​

VA is pretty laid back, once you get to now the area there is more to do than you can ever have time for. I used to live out in the sticks (1 HS for the entire county)
so when ever there was a party it was huge.

Va is the opposite of what everyone says. Shitty place to visit nice place to live.
the only exectipon is NOVA, its shitty either way

Back