Will 3 Hasport Mounts in My Eg hold my motor still??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey asshat.. we werent saying the thread didnt exist, we were saying that the car didnt exist..

anyways, to the original poster.. you'll be fine w/ any.. i'd get race though, if you dont mind a bit of vibration

Last edited:
you did say the thread didnt exist. i quoted, you on it so you couldnt edit it, do i need to show it to you again stupid

you did say the thread didnt exist. i quoted, you on it so you couldnt edit it, do i need to show it to you again stupid
you're an idiot because I never even posted in that thread. I posted about you having the same +1 post and shit like that but never about that Honda Six. Plus, in that thread, you were trying to say the Six existed, not the thread. You were so sure of yourself just like you are with these mounts.

and no this is not about "just mounts" like you said earlier, it's about you trying to feed this guy (and a lot of other people) bullshit saying that the mounts will move yadda yadda fucking yadda...

you're an idiot because I never even posted in that thread. I posted about you having the same +1 post and shit like that but never about that Honda Six. Plus, in that thread, you were trying to say the Six existed, not the thread. You were so sure of yourself just like you are with these mounts.

and no this is not about "just mounts" like you said earlier, it's about you trying to feed this guy (and a lot of other people) bullshit saying that the mounts will move yadda yadda fucking yadda...
go back and read it your self i never once said that there was a civic 6 i said if there was i wonted to see pics of it, and what i said about the other wasent meant for you i know you didnt post in that thread because i read it, unlike you or you would know i never said that there was a civic 6, it was towards eg6sir...and about the mounts your right HASPORT mounts are the best and they will never fail under any hp, even if the mounts are 200 years old

Yea i hate people that mis-inform . Im glad there are some real honda guru's on these forums rather than ahhvtec that has over 2,000 posts with almost the same join date as me , He changes to say yea your right the hasport mounts will last over 200 years they are the best yada yada ... what a post whore :cool:

Last edited:
Yea i hate people that mis-inform . Im glad there are some real honda guru's on these forums rather than ahhvtec that has over 2,000 posts with almost the same join date as me , He changes to say yea your right the hasport mounts will last over 200 years they are the best yada yada ... what a post whore :cool:
your welcome to look at all my post and count the times that i have put stuff like word or +1 i bet its not over 30 or 40, for the most part i have heleped people,im sure one day ill even help you.

Last edited:
:lol: that's funny

but it's cool, me and ahhvtec don't got beef or what ever. We argue about the topic but we don't get personal.

the 3 HASport mounts will be fine i have them in my b16 ef hatch and my engine does not move abit..

+1 hasport

:lol: that's funny

but it's cool, me and ahhvtec don't got beef or what ever. We argue about the topic but we don't get personal.
wered ,lol i mean honda guys are like doctors they all have diffrent opinions. i dont have any beef either its just good ole conversation.:cool:

Back