Winter Cross ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes i do have a job again and yes the red car is makin a comeback with some small differences in it :ph34r: already ordered some toys for it and there will be a suspension on it and not the crappy eibachs that r on there now. as soon as i get some issues with it worked out its gonna be on like donky kong this year.

Oh shit, there will be a Neon section at autocross now :)

YAY !
01080611.jpg

01080649.jpg

01080667.jpg

01080696.jpg

01080697.jpg

010806c03.jpg

Credits due where credits are due. The last pic is a Chip Rutan original :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Credits due where credits are due.

Might be the last time you see it at the snow-cross. That was a lot rougher than I would have liked. Also I don't have a whole lot of clearance. Me thinks I'll save it for dry lots and tracks.

Snow wasn't the problem. Again: This was my advantage over the cars that attended: It was like a rally. The parking lot was so bumpy and treacherous that 4 cars, to my count, lost significant undercarriage and body parts.

So with the Loyale, with it's ground clearance and overall willingness to drive into hell (Where it was crucibled) made me simply full throttle into ditches and holes and curbs and rocks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Snow wasn't the problem. Again: This was my advantage over the cars that attended: It was like a rally. The parking lot was so bumpy and treacherous that 4 cars, to my count, lost significant undercarriage and body parts.

So with the Loyale, with it's ground clearance and overall willingness to drive into hell (Where it was crucibled) made me simply full throttle into ditches and holes and curbs and rocks.

That about sums it up.... Very bumpy, especially with stiff shocks.

Yeah, the video looks good. You can see the bodies flopping around on what is remarkably tight suspension (Autocrosser cars in the snow). The Trucks I guess had no problems whatsoever - they almost look sleepy and bored.

Pray for snow this weekend so we can do it again :)

-> S

Back