Winter Cross ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good to know about the rocks...

a lot of quad'ers and snowmobiles hit up the lot in the snow storms.

it's a shame really.

you can't drive them on the roads.... so you go to a lot.
but then you can't drive on a lot, so you're forced to got back on the roads.... its a vicious cycle....

we need a snow park somewhere... :p

maybe i'll have the bondosti back for the next event.....

shes getting good :) gonna be a nice autox season next year. we are all upgrading :mrgreen:

Upgrades are right: I hope 2006 to be the year of the Neons on the track, the NX coming out of surgery and maybe a few newbs to join the mix.

Looks like steve did pretty good...was those runs on the tires I saw....or something else...cuz if it was on the old tires...just think of what he could have done with real tires..... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
Looks like steve did pretty good...was those runs on the tires I saw....or something else...cuz if it was on the old tires...just think of what he could have done with real tires..... :ph34r:

Yeah, those are my 9/32nds depth all seasons. The car's lack of power was GREAT in this condition, because I would knock it down to 1st on the corners and grind into the pavement (In later runs) and on my 1st to 2nd shift I would actually pull forward with inertia. It was odd, but the car responded spookily well on snow.

Also, the part-time was advantageous because the car doesn't give a shit about "Bias". It's just.. on. 50/50 power. Problem with the traction and the 50/50 power is that when the back wheels were on dry, and the fronts were on snow the car tended to take whatever angle it had at that moment and keep true to it.

Very fun, I will do every wintercross I can from now on. Also, working is a wonderful way to stay warm. I was gonna do the starting line, stop-watch or corner work... whatever I could to stay warm.

i stayed quiet about somethings, but only clayton knows the progress...

bein all secretive about it... hee hee.

My money is on the Neon. Also, beware of "no 420A" statements.. I've got a 4 door Plymouth Highline down here that is foaming at the mouth for turbo DSM treats.

its not so much the secretive factor, i got tired of all the you're wasting your time posts. so fuck em :)

good! i hope he got those hann issues worked out. :)

Back