Wireless Routers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Linksys rocks! Fear all other routers.. Go really big and by up a cisco 7609 and get some cisco wireless gear... you will be set! :)

Originally posted by vtecsir1+Sep 3 2005, 04:44 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 1 2005, 05:01 PM
what?
[post=548416]Quoted post[/post]​

I mean, if you have to call linksys customer support to set up their home router, youre a fucking moron.

plug it in, follow the directions in the book, load the cd.

if you can click a mouse, you can set it up.

2000Si
@Sep 1 2005, 08:07 PM
The company I work for uses Link Sys and D-link. I've never seen a problem that was router related with a D-link. Link Sys... well, lets just say that we've had to replace 3 linksys routers in one company over the course of a month... for what seems like no apparent reason whatsoever.
[post=548469]Quoted post[/post]​

there's the problem in it self....

these things are meant for HOME use-- not a freakin business.

if you have multiple home routers at work- your "network engineers" really need to remove their heads from their ass.
[post=548735]Quoted post[/post]​

im not fucking moron because i couldnt fix a piece of shit linksys router, not all of us are system admins. linksys couldnt get my unit to work properly with me and just stopped helping me, hanging up everytime i spoke with them. are you a moron because you couldnt get your car running right? no it just didnt work out.
[post=549224]Quoted post[/post]​

its not brian's fault that a kit he bought as a bolt on application from a respectable company didnt fit completely correct.

your router, on the other hand, comes with cables and instructions.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+Sep 4 2005, 01:06 AM-->
Originally posted by vtecsir1@Sep 3 2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 2 2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Battle Pope@Sep 1 2005, 05:01 PM
what?
[post=548416]Quoted post[/post]​

I mean, if you have to call linksys customer support to set up their home router, youre a fucking moron.

plug it in, follow the directions in the book, load the cd.

if you can click a mouse, you can set it up.

2000Si
@Sep 1 2005, 08:07 PM
The company I work for uses Link Sys and D-link. I've never seen a problem that was router related with a D-link. Link Sys... well, lets just say that we've had to replace 3 linksys routers in one company over the course of a month... for what seems like no apparent reason whatsoever.
[post=548469]Quoted post[/post]​

there's the problem in it self....

these things are meant for HOME use-- not a freakin business.

if you have multiple home routers at work- your "network engineers" really need to remove their heads from their ass.
[post=548735]Quoted post[/post]​

im not fucking moron because i couldnt fix a piece of shit linksys router, not all of us are system admins. linksys couldnt get my unit to work properly with me and just stopped helping me, hanging up everytime i spoke with them. are you a moron because you couldnt get your car running right? no it just didnt work out.
[post=549224]Quoted post[/post]​

its not brian's fault that a kit he bought as a bolt on application from a respectable company didnt fit completely correct.

your router, on the other hand, comes with cables and instructions.
[post=549380]Quoted post[/post]​

can you not read? i have never ever had a problem setting up routers and i have done several, the linksys unit was fucked and i got no help from the company.

I just bought the $20 d-link yesterday for a client, and it works just fine.

-> Steve

Back