1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wiring conv. help

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by sinfulcivic, Jun 30, 2003.

1. sinfulcivic

sinfulcivic Junior Member

I am attempting a dpfi to mpfi conversion, but the first step is relocating pin c-1 to
    b-10. Can anyone please tell me where i can find b-10?it isnt marked im my manual
    at the ecu. Pleaase help!!!

2. 1_deuceracing

1_deuceracing Member

What year, make, and model is it?

3. hcivic.com

hcivic.com Senior Member

4. sinfulcivic

My civic is a 1991 hatchback, and it now has a d16a6 in it, with mpfi. I cant seem to find out where ecu pin b-10 is supposed to be.

5. sinfulcivic

ok, is there anybody that can produce a diagram, or actual pin assignment for my ecu? I have a 91 civic hatchback, and have almost completed the dpfi conver. over to mpfi, but i need to find ecu pin B10, and B12. I am supposed to change the wires from c-1 to b10, and c-2 to b-12, but b10 and b12 pins arent used on my ecu, and i dont know what colors are connected to the pins now, or even the location of these pins!! I have everything else completed and would be greatful if i could get some accurate info, im dyin over hereeeee!! thanx, sin :worthy:

6. sinfulcivic

never mind, i figured it out anyways, thx

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted