Wiring Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

itsbigmike

Okay, got my engine mounted, cable conversion done, everything blah blah blah.
When I started the swap, I knew the harnesses wouldn't be the same, so I'm wanting to know
if I should use the integ or civic engine harness, and if anyone had a website or any kind of help with the cutting and splicing and all that junk. Any help would be great, but until I can get some I'll be studying the 2 books and tracing wires.
Thanks
Mike

DX harness. Trying to think if there is anything that would keep you from being able to use it, but other than some length issues on the tranny side, you should be good to go.

well some of the connections on the engine are different, such as distributor. Also, anyone have a clue how to convert my o2 sensor to 1 wire? thinking I just buy the sensor for the engine and run a wire...

Originally posted by itsbigmike@Jun 13 2003, 10:43 PM
but then again if I use my dx harness I wouldn't have to do that....

You will have to re route (undo the harness, move the wires and retape.) the o2 wires if you use the DX o2 and harness, the DX o2 is on the front, next to the exhaust ports, and the B series are on the rear portion of the manifold behind the motor.

that's already extended since I had headers....just wondering really if anyone had like a color coding system, since the only harness from the dx that plugs into the motor is alternator and a few other ones

Back