wiring questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

irunfromcops

i got the physical swap done over the weekend now all i really have left is the wiring to figure out.

here is what i know so far:

-only one plug on the new vtec solenoid

-no evap (can i just remove the evap system completely?)

what am i missing? (i'm sure it's a lot)

thanks in advance. :)

i just found out that there is no vtec pressure switch on the JDM motor so i guess that is the extra connector on the harness in that area. from what i understand the IACV has to be re-wired to. what is the IACV?

i suck at wiring if you didn't notice :(

i just remembered there is a senser on the intake manifold of both motors right behind the fuel rail but the plugs are different. is that the IACV? do i just put the plug from the ITR harness onto the EX harness?

idle air control valve.they are on the back of the intake manifold near the left side .ussually 3 inchs long black or aluminum.two wires are coming out of it.hope that helps.

if you haven't been told yet, you have to cut the plug from the itr harness, and cut the plug from your ex harness and solder the itr connector on so you can connect it to you intake, i think it is the iat, intake air temp sensor.

Back