Women :p

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Mar 18 2003, 01:14 AM
go for the 25-27 white ladies they know how to have a good time

:withstupid:

yea well i like my women around 17-18 maybe that is because that i am 18. yea thats got to be it. lol :lol:

Originally posted by machine@Mar 18 2003, 11:52 AM
i think he likes to force his opinions on people WAYYY too much, and he likes to start fights for no reason. If you say white he says black. whats the point?

This may be true, but perhaps you need to realize that you are exactly the same. Just a thought.

B, that shit is hilarious.

gotta love spam FWD's from old college bud's who don't write to you, but include you on stupid fowards :lol:

Don't you love the girls who are angel's, then they lose their virginity, become sluts for a couple months and fuck everyone, and then they stop cause they get sick of it and then hate sex? As I get older (now Im 20) I am seeing this pattern more and more in 17-20 year old girls.

Originally posted by lsvtec+Mar 18 2003, 07:15 PM-->
@Mar 18 2003, 11:52 AM
i think he likes to force his opinions on people WAYYY too much, and he likes to start fights for no reason. If you say white he says black. whats the point?

This may be true, but perhaps you need to realize that you are exactly the same. Just a thought.

B, that shit is hilarious.

i'm not quite sure i understand what that means, please elaborate....

Sweet....I love it.....haha, Dunno about all of em, but some of em are true! haha! white women one is forsure everytime, never fails! ahaha!

Back