Wonderful day in the Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and slower....i guess thats the price you pay for "style"

Quoted post[/post]]

I dont even care for the style all that much, I like the rear ends but I hate hate hate hate hate the front ends. the front bumper and the rounded headlights BAH! nasty.

350Z to me is a VERY well rounded car. it's not the fastest stock thing out there but over all I think its one of the best all around packages for under 50k

Quoted post[/post]]

neither of them are fast, so all you have is looking good while being slow. if i could afford one id be all over a G35, white with that lip spoiler on the back and some big deep dish rims. simple yet beautiful :cool:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

neither of them are fast, so all you have is looking good while being slow. if i could afford one id be all over a G35, white with that lip spoiler on the back and some big deep dish rims. simple yet beautiful :cool:

I agree both G35 and 35Z are not fast, then again I dont think anything is fast unless its in the ranks of a super car. however, for the money you can't find much else out there that puts down a total package. and does it all well.

what is your idea of a fast factory car that's under $50K? since the G/Z are not.

Keep in mind I'm talking 100% stock. besides if you want fast, buy a used base 350Z at 18-19K and slap a single turbo kit on it. for around 24K you could have a hot ride that makes 400WHP. My friend runs 11s in his.
Yeah its kinda fast, but then again its not stock.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

I agree both G35 and 35Z are not fast, then again I dont think anything is fast unless its in the ranks of a super car. however, for the money you can't find much else out there that puts down a total package. and does it all well.

what is your idea of a fast factory car that's under $50K? since the G/Z are not.

Keep in mind I'm talking 100% stock. besides if you want fast, buy a used base 350Z at 18-19K and slap a single turbo kit on it. for around 24K you could have a hot ride that makes 400WHP. My friend runs 11s in his.
Yeah its kinda fast, but then again its not stock.

well theres alot of faster cars for under 50K STi and EVO are 2 off the top of my head but they dont have the same bling factor as a 350/G35. but i wouldnt be worried about fast, because ive got my hondas for that. i just want something thats really nice and isnt a 15 year old honda. how much do used G35's go for like a nicely equiped one?

well theres alot of faster cars for under 50K STi and EVO are 2 off the top of my head but they dont have the same bling factor as a 350/G35. but i wouldnt be worried about fast, because ive got my hondas for that. i just want something thats really nice and isnt a 15 year old honda. how much do used G35's go for like a nicely equiped one?

STI and EVO both from a dead stop dumping the clutch at 5K+ rpm are faster in the 1/4 mile then the Z, however from a rolling start stock for stock a Z will walk it. There's a handful of Z forum members that have both EVOs and Zs and STIs and Zs. infact a local guy just got a 2006 EVO. so Im not just pulling shit out of my ass. its been tested over and over.

AWD from a dead stop rocks however you do have to dump the clutch at 5K+ to do anything worthwhile, if not the Z will stay right with it and pull up top.

As far as the G35 they go used in the 20s the local carmax has 2 G35 6 speeds with under 30K miles for $28K both are 03s.

ell theres alot of faster cars for under 50K STi and EVO are 2 off the top of my head

Keep going, STOCK CARS only thing that comes to my mind is a corvette, and maybe a boxster S (are they under 50K new?) then of course cars like the mustang but then again who wants to drive those lol.

Back