wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i finished the swap, started the car and it would die right away...ok no fuel. so i put more fuel in, and then try to start it. this time it turns over, but very slowly. wtf? is it battery? my deck still pops to life when i turn the key is in "on." :huh:

Could be the battery is not fully charged. Your radio takes less power to turn on than your car. Charge it up and try. You may also have a bad ground.

alright it charged the battery, its turning over faster now, but it wont start. BUT if i put the gas pedal in, it will start, as soon as i let it out, it dies. i just dont understand how i can have like 4 different no start scenarios!

make sure you have a bit of tension on the throttle cable to the body! and maybe adjust your idle to accomodate! Does it stay running when you get it started or will it kill without giving it a little gas

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 21 2003, 12:40 AM
make sure you have a bit of tension on the throttle cable to the body! and maybe adjust your idle to accomodate! Does it stay running when you get it started or will it kill without giving it a little gas

:werd:

Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Aug 21 2003, 12:40 AM

it wont start unless i give it gas, and it also wont stay running unless i give it gas. so it will run, until i depress the gas pedal all the way. ill check the tension and idle, see if that wont do it.

Don't thank me thank AcoordTurbo94.......he said it first but i was about to post exactly what he said till i saw it......no need for a double post but have fun man.

Back