wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a 93 ls mounted and ready to go in a 90 dx hatch
i bought a custom harness from hasport so i wouldnt have to do the dual point to multipoint wiring but i cantget it to start i changed injectors and dizzy but it wont start the guy that owned my hatch before me relocated the battery to inside the hatch. well i checked all the wiring and it is correct the only thing i can see thatmight br a problem is that there is usually a ground wire running from the ground on the battery to the frame to the tranny well i have a wire in the hatch going from battery to frame but doesnt seem to be a very good ground. and i have a ground from frame to tranny in front. what if i ran a ground from battery in hatch to the frame upfront then to tranny do you think that could be my problem or what and could someone please tell me where the other grounds are located????

Thanks daniel

You shouldn't have to run a ground wire from the battery to the tranny, because if you ground the tranny, and ground the battery, they will both be touching the same ground. Will your car not even turn over? If not, then it's obvious you have a break in the circuit somewhere. Trace your wires, make sure your gounds are good. You should at least be able to turn it over.

well when trying to turn over my motor i burned up my starter so i am guessing that a power wire is grounding out somewhere my grounds started smoking and everything so how do i locate all the power wires?

Back