Work Christmas Parties...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Dec 18 2003, 01:09 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Dec 18 2003, 01:39 PM
pissedoffsol
@Dec 18 2003, 08:11 AM
yes.  i have to work fucking NYE.  see the avalon thread :(

we get new years eve and day off! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cali work > CT work

Um, actually
CT work > Cali Work

I have from Dec 24th - Jan 5th off this year.

sweet i get that off from school. :)

Work party? At my work? LOL. There is only 4 of us. 3 married and then me.....that party would suck ballz. Maybe i will get invited to somebody else's work party :D

I didn't personally have one but my GF had one. The company that she works for is really good friends with my family and so I know everybody. This party was bad ass. It was a 4 course italian meal.

First they bring you some kind of huge appetizer platter with all sorts of wierd shit.

Then you choose your first meal, we both had the 3 cheese ravioli with chunks of lobster tail covered in a butter cream sauce, and theses ravioli's were huge, about the size of a half dollar pancake.

Then you choose your second meal, I chose the chicken, which was stuffed with spinach, bacon, and cheese, then grilled. It was great. My GF had the swordfish which was covered in some kind of pesto sauce and was a little spicy.

Then after that they bring you a salad. I was like "What the fuck, isn't a salad supposed to come before the main meals?", so we ate some rabbit food and it was ok, just a green salad.

Then you get your choice of about 5 different deserts. I had a warm chocolate cake with homeade vanilla ice cream and my GF had this chocolate covered peppermint cheesecake that was so awesome. It wasn't a strong peppermint, just enough to cool your mouth !!!

Not to mention there was an open bar and I probably had 5 captain and coke's !!!!!

This dinner was badass. They told us that we have $100/person to spend. My GF and I's dinner came to $158 !!!

But to be honest, it was great and all, but it was not nearly worth the price !!!

Oh, they also gave my GF a $500 christmas bonus after working there for 6 months !!!!

Ours was on the 10th. It was lame. We had finger food and wings. And cheap wine. We all took shots of Lord Calvert in the back office, managment included... The only cool part was when I opened my presents. My friend Zach gave me a fifth of Evan Williams. My boss gave me a box of Trojans. I won a trip to ATL. The rest suxored. I had to clean up... :roll:
That is all.

Damn student work sucks. Yeah I have from the 23-3 off but that means no pay. :thumbsdown:

As for Christmas bonus. Ha right, that is good. School sucks ass.

Christmas party, wtf is that. My company isn't doing shit for us this year. My stores might include of pizza and a lot of beer after close one night. We only have 3 employees at my store.

at my highschool my gay (literally) headmaster decided that there should be no holiday merriment at all. fuckin grinch

I just got back from mean....it was also ghey. They played some of the worst music i've ever heard and the food was shity. But there was some very hott blondes there...that's the only good part.

We're having some kind of :ghey: ass potluck or something. I brought a pack of Soft Batch cookies, and some Chinese leftovers cause I knew the selection was gunna suck.

Anyway, work gave me a navy sweatshirt with an embroydered Hilton logo. Whuppity do. No bonus. No raises. Nothin.

My direct manager brought the people in my workgroup a nifty Spice and Ginger cookie mix in a jar type thing... Calls for molasses, though... I think I'll try it with Honey. I actually own some of that. :p

Back