Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell the sti

• quit

• have 234214 kids and coll

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
welp, i've been at work since 4am... here it is 8pm, and im still here, and its not looking like i'm leaving anytime soon.

fuck this sucks.

worst part, i'm salary. i'm not getting paid a dime for this shit. :(

so, vote in my poll, and make me feel better that work sucks.

salary fucking blows...

tax season = 60-70 hours a week, no overtime...
same check every week...

9 till 9 monday - friday... saturday usually 12-9, sundays 12-9 before deadlines...

your network crash at work or sumfin?

you programer or network admin ish?

Don't worry, my life is Office Space, man. I just show up, do as little as possible--just enough to get by, and call in once every 7-8 days. When you don't need the money, you do JUST enough not to get fired :)

We work in similar industry. And yes, I do agree. Work sucks F*n big fat juicy balls. Especially our field because the business never seems to realize how much work we do for them or how much their business really depends on IT.
What's been getting me through lately is thinking about all the things this job will allow me to buy ( house, good retirement, support wife + kids )
Plus when you go out....(if you get the time), you don't have to worry about how much something cost.
Good luck getting through, and remember its not always this busy.

shit. salary is gay, I'll give you that. But are you working 7 days a week? (many 14 hour days in there)

Hang in there. Once you leave and turn the key in the STi just remember I'm stuck with a fucking 160 hp Si. (although I really love my car)

:blink:

Salary? Shit join the military that you can complain about salary :(

Originally posted by Oscar Mayer+Mar 15 2005, 08:11 PM-->
I got my bonus today. :)

sorry.
[post=474000]Quoted post[/post]​

you suck.. hire me.

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 15 2005, 08:23 PM
salary fucking blows...

tax season = 60-70 hours a week, no overtime...
same check every week...

9 till 9 monday - friday... saturday usually 12-9, sundays 12-9 before deadlines...

your network crash at work or sumfin?

you programer or network admin ish?
[post=474004]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm a programmer. i'm currently building LoJack's Call Center. Seriously. when you call in for a lojack issue starting 4/4, you will be talking to an agent using the system i built from scratch.

Originally posted by Havok@Mar 15 2005, 08:34 PM
Don't worry, my life is Office Space, man. I just show up, do as little as possible--just enough to get by, and call in once every 7-8 days. When you don't need the money, you do JUST enough not to get fired :)
[post=474007]Quoted post[/post]​

if i did just enough to get by, the stacks would be 10342 feet high on my desk. i bust my balls and they are still 3 feet.

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Mar 15 2005, 08:50 PM
We work in similar industry. And yes, I do agree. Work sucks F*n big fat juicy balls. Especially our field because the business never seems to realize how much work we do for them or how much their business really depends on IT.
What's been getting me through lately is thinking about all the things this job will allow me to buy ( house, good retirement, support wife + kids )
Plus when you go out....(if you get the time), you don't have to worry about how much something cost.
Good luck getting through, and remember its not always this busy.
[post=474016]Quoted post[/post]​

i hear ya... but i need a raise. once this project goes live, i'm asking for a 15k raise. and i'm going to get it too. just you watch. lol right now, they need more more than i need them... even though i do need them.

i like my job, i like what i do, i like 95% of the people i work with, i just need to get paid more and do a little less work :p

2000Si
@Mar 15 2005, 09:01 PM
shit. salary is gay, I'll give you that. But are you working 7 days a week? (many 14 hour days in there)

Hang in there. Once you leave and turn the key in the STi just remember I'm stuck with a fucking 160 hp Si. (although I really love my car)

:blink:
[post=474022]Quoted post[/post]​

salary has its ups and downs. i get paid whether im here or not... if im home sick, i made 160 bucks to sleep :p

ohh well, its after 9 now, and i'm still here....

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 15 2005, 09:05 PM
Salary? Shit join the military that you can complain about salary :(
[post=474024]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm too much of a pussy to join the army. i'd get fired. lol

what kind of programming (language) do you do? where'd you go to school?

Hey B you could go get ASE Certified and work on cars the rest of your life. :ph34r:

Originally posted by lude9593+Mar 15 2005, 09:17 PM-->
what kind of programming (language) do you do? where'd you go to school?
[post=474031]Quoted post[/post]​

mostly ASP/SQL/ADO/JavaScript/xhtml/css here at work.

i dropped out of school. i didn't learn a fucking thing in 3 years of college that i use today. who the hell uses pascal anyway? so fucking dumb. college sucks. i make more than most my firends who graduated. lol

2000Si
@Mar 15 2005, 09:18 PM
Hey B you could go get ASE Certified and work on cars the rest of your life. :ph34r:
[post=474033]Quoted post[/post]​

fuck cars. they piss me off more than women. i'd last a week, tops, before i went to mcdonalds to flip burgers.

Meh. Working on cars is a hobby. If I did that for a j-o-b, I fear I might get tired of it. A lot of people feel the same way.

work just sucks ass no matter what. i work for an electronics manufacturer that does ALOT of government work. are we busy? ya damn skippy we are. are we working OT? does a bear shit in the woods? hell i complain now, but once i get that check all my complaints temporarily fly out the window and thoughts of "what am i gonna do with this extra money" just jump right into my brain and then its like "fuck, i gotta get back to work now". LOL ahh well. such is the life a lead....

well if it makes ya feel better i just walked out the door and i was there from about 8 this mornin. so i agree i hate mine too.

word. mike, let's open up a shop on some island or something and just sell parts, no installs. lol retail is so easy :p

only if it is over the phone i can't deal with stupid people in person anymore. at least if i am on the phone i can hang up

I'll buy a left fender for a del sol! :p

They're turning you into Milton dude, pretty soon you'll be asking HR about your paycheck.

Back