Worlds Smallest Ferrari

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That is one of the saddest things i've ever seen in my life, sure that is monstrous what he did. BUT HE CANT EVEN DRIVE IT!!!

That's gotta be like a guiness world record. A actual drivetrain that works? Reverse? Valves? That's incredible. But you'd think that he could've probably built a life size ferrari and it would have been easier. Madd props to that guy.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Mar 10 2003, 05:49 PM
That's gotta be like a guiness world record. A actual drivetrain that works? Reverse? Valves? That's incredible. But you'd think that he could've probably built a life size ferrari and it would have been easier. Madd props to that guy.

It sounds bad ass but i bet that he spent a shit load of money on it. A real ferrari would have probally been cheaper and by far easyier. :blink:

that is bad I realy like that, and have seen 1/4 scale remote control cars but nat that were actualy to specs with a working gear box :worthy: :worthy:

Regardless of whether or not he was an idiot for doing that for 15 years, i
got to give this guy props.....

he made a plan and stuck to it.

that shows more gumption that most people exhibit in their whole lifetimes...

altho he shoulda made a full scale model of the car....

that is just incredible. i have constructed several rc kit cars and that is hard i couldnt imagine this.

Originally posted by vtecsir1@Mar 10 2003, 11:48 PM
that is just incredible. i have constructed several rc kit cars and that is hard i couldnt imagine this.

oh i can. give me a few lines of some meth and ill build u the entire fucking
line-up of the honda family....

god damn real player bullshit asshole son of a bitch piece of shit software that i refuse to god damn install on my fucking machine ass hole son of a bitch :)

anything else play rm's?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 11 2003, 12:52 AM
god damn real player bullshit asshole son of a bitch piece of shit software that i refuse to god damn install on my fucking machine ass hole son of a bitch :)

anything else play rm's?

Real Player sucks. I didn't have it on my main machine until Katie needed it to watch a video for part of a training course, then I installed Real One or whatever it's called... BIG MISTAKE. It took a LONG time to get all the excess crap out of the bootup sequence. Real Player gets more and more invasive with each revision.

i know. i hate it.
it blows ass.
i REFUSE to install it.
and until then, i wont watch this movie

Linux ownz j00.. i just pass up those .rm files. :p Fuck real player.. but since i can't get it to read my USB.. fuck me from using Linux 24/7 (cant connect to the net) :angry:

Can someone give detail of it b/c i dont want to clutter my machine with useless shit from real player.. if not.. oh well

damn I would love one of those.....real thing or not, you would be the only one with one that runs.......

on the block that is....

Back