worst commute ever.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing said:
600cc motorcycle FTW...
pass on the right, left, either shoulder, or right down the middle, all while smacking your ass and giving them the finger

:werd: I miss mine :(

well in MD, its "slower traffic keep right" if im already doing 20 over, i dont consider myself slower traffic. im not moving over just because you are being a dick and driving like an ass.

GSRCRXsi said:
well in MD, its "slower traffic keep right" if im already doing 20 over, i dont consider myself slower traffic. im not moving over just because you are being a dick and driving like an ass.

Technically if you are doing 20 over and they are doing 40 over, then out of you two cars, you are the slower traffic. Sorry, I love playing devils advocate. I do agree with you to an extent. If they are driving like an ass and I am passing cars already, I will readily slow down and/or not move to the right. But if there are no cars to the right of me, I will move over if someone is coming up behind me.

because you scared to pass them, or you have a heart attack when you come up on them....am I right or what...:lol:

Airjockie said:
because you scared to pass them, or you have a heart attack when you come up on them....am I right or what...:lol:

exactly! i always come up on old people, creaping up to see whos driving thinking "is it a cop? i dont wanna pass if its a cop..." then i see its some old bitch doing 50 in a 65 and a get pissed and speed off, lol

hahaha @ murphy's law.

I was just in the same sort of situation on Rt. 476/Penna Turnpike yesterday out in east bumble, pa when we were heading to quakertown for a party.

I just worked over the WRX and was having a good time cruising with my friends, and then the two lane highway goes to one fucking lane for construction and the speed limit becomes 40mph after we were just doing 80-90mph.

The worst part of it was the fact that I could have passed the assclown who was holding me up, since he was only two cars ahead but I figured the construction zone wouldn't be too long and I didn't want to freak this guy out by flying past him at the last second. The work zone turned out to be 10miles. Boy did we hit 110mph in a heartbeat after the end of that zone - then I see the light bar on a cop car flying the other way. Luckily there was a huge barrier in the center and thats all I could see of his car and he couldn't see me - after that it was pin it and get out of there before he found the next exit to loop around and come after me. -- I don't know if he lasered me or not, but I was expecting cops to be waiting ahead after that stunt.

totalburnout said:
...... when we were heading to quakertown for a party.....

As a history buff, this statement made me chuckle.

then I see the light bar on a cop car flying the other way. Luckily there was a huge barrier in the center and thats all I could see of his car and he couldn't see me - after that it was pin it and get out of there before he found the next exit to loop around and come after me. -- I don't know if he lasered me or not, but I was expecting cops to be waiting ahead after that stunt.

Everytime I go through there I get "caught" doing well over the speed limit and the cops don't even seem to care.

Penna police are fuckin crooked anyway. My cousin wrote a book after her stint as a toll worker about the shit that those guys do. They rob trucks, rob toll booths for change, drive off without paying from the restaurants..

Celerity said:
As a history buff, this statement made me chuckle.

We laughed about it too. I announced that I was going to race a horse and buggy, if I could find one and we wanted to go drunkenly pound on some omish people's doors.

Also, they went for a b double e, double r, u, n to pick up 40's. We're like great, okay lets get some 40's - what kind? Hurricane. Fucking hurricane 40's. What are they? They're 3 for $5.00 and they were taking so long to get them that we left after I paid and before they came back. The party was kind've beat, so we wound up down the street from my house at a 2 kegger. I'm paying for that now.

Everytime I go through there I get "caught" doing well over the speed limit and the cops don't even seem to care.

PA cops give me more shit than anywhere else. I've been pulled over three or four times in pa and they always try to shake me down and give me shit. I even got a radar detector ticket for obstruction of view, after I got pulled over doing 81 in a 65mph zone when I clearly was just overtaking this huge wide load and didn't want to be in his blind spot or on his side. I haven't gotten a speeding ticket there, yet, though.

Oh, I used to party a lot more when I lived with the Amish than I ever do now.

The key word is "Quaker".

doesnt make you wanna run them off the road.. i have very bad road rage.. i can't stand stupid drivers.. it especially pisses me off when i goin at a steady pace then all of a sudden someone decides to change lanes in front of me like they are going to pass the person in front of them, but they stay the same speed.. grrrrr....

yea...i hate it when slow asses are in the fast lane...grrrrrrrrrrrr...and as far as crown vics...i always approach them cautiously...but once i see the tag isnt government...i usually just go on ahead and pass them...

This shit would never go on in Europe. I rented an Audi when i went to Portugal on vacation, and if you are approaching another car on the left lane fast, they move before you have the chance to warn them. Its great.

Back