Worst Fears

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

getting my girlfriend pregnant, parents finding out about a ticket that i haven't told them about and losing my job.

My biggest fear is snakes for sure, they scare the crap out of me, I was at a party last weekend and the house that it was at had like pythos and boa constrictors and what not in it, I lasted 5 mins before I bounced I was so paranoid that they were going to get loose...
Also when I am on my bike I get scared of women drivers in big cars, or when I see someone driving while on their phone or doing their makeup I freaks me out...

I'm also scared of getting too drunk, getting beat up, and getting curbed.

If you don't know what being curbed it, watch American History X, and don't turn away at any point.

no movie has ever made me feel more pain than the curbing act in american history X . . . great movie :D

i'm scared of needles. . . i have a fairly high tolornace for pain and the needles never really hurt, but its the thought of a thin little needle traveling through my skin and into my body, just like disapearing inside me, i freaks me out big time, if i think about it to much while i'm getting a shot i'll pass right out.

Glad others know about American History X, great movie.
As for snakes, I used to be uneasy around them, but they are cool, I mess with em at work, biggest one I have held is 45 lbs. Their skin feels interesting, and it's cool that you can feel all of the muscles when they move.

Originally posted by wildbillhatchbac@May 11 2003, 10:25 AM
i'm scared of needles. . . i have a fairly high tolornace for pain and the needles never really hurt, but its the thought of a thin little needle traveling through my skin and into my body, just like disapearing inside me, i freaks me out big time, if i think about it to much while i'm getting a shot i'll pass right out.

I am not scared of needles but when you put it that way, it is just disturbing.

yea, words to the wise for everyone in a small car.

DO NOT DRIVE BESIDE BIG RIGS.

My brother has a towing company that hauls big yachts and shit to florida and back. Recently some dumb fucking woman in a mustang decided to drive like ride in the middle of his trailer and stay there. My brother went to switch lanes (it is literally impossible to see a car in that position from the drivers seat) and smashed her little mustang and sent her off the highway. Luckily after the accident she didn't seem to be hurt, but I can't say I feel too bad for her because she didn't use too much common sense.

Just use your head, either say behind the rig or pass quickly. It the safest thing to do.

Back