worth a del-sol shell??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatukazi

ambitious...but rubbish
I realize that here in MN it's really hard to find a clean EF civic of any particular shape, but I got one that came from NC.

after a marathon of engine pulling and installing, re-wiring the bullshit that some people call a swap, I got it running and looking somewhat decent. my speedometer still doesnt work and I got a couple CEL's (9&41) and I haven't had time to install most of my stereo, but I really really like it.

fixed my idle surge with a OBD2 throttle body and removing the charcoal canister and the MAP/purge thing from the firewall, bonus is it looks cleaner now.

I have to pull the whole thing again to replace the clutch, I think I fucked it up by running my clutch cable under the intake manifold, possible? or maybe it was worn out before? never slipped at all in the del-sol idk.

I also wanted to re-locate the battery to the trunk and tuck some wires, time sucks.
004-11.jpg

010-6.jpg

009-4.jpg

looks good.and i ran my clutch cable under the mani and it ddnt fuck anything up..maybe you didnt adjust it correctly??

Looks really good, I like the four door EFs a lot. :thumbsup:

it looks really low thats why i was wondering if they we vx.

i have a set of vx's i wanna paint champ white. its a great look

Back