Would someone please help me in ready to shoot my car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I deal a lot with the DOHC zc i can make wireharness and so on if you need some help drop me a line at distantimports@yahoo.com. I can also give you my shop phone if you really need to talk to someone.

Mitch
Distant Imports
Owner

hey ive got a obd0 pg7 ecu for your dohc zc...its a 37820-pg7-a030....not sure if thats auto or manual but i think its manual ecu so its whats you need. ill take $50 plus shipping and ship it to you fast

OK GUYS
almost a year later i got it running under dpfi pm5 codes galore but f it it runs. ok ive gathered enough patience and all parts and goofing off racing around with my 99 1/3 bhp.
definatly a bump in the tire smoking department. i told my wife the other day i ant figure out why i am going through tire so fast.
ok. newest developments in my quest to have the fastest ef 4d in the area. have the cleanest so i see.
got a 5 spd zc/si i pieced together, got the mt pm5 ecu. blew out my front wheel bearings, burned up two sets of front tires, triple gauge pods, pretze lookin steering wheel (thanks hunny bunny) oh i lost my front hubcaps burn outs? tourqe?

im gonna attempt the mpfi install so. i have a brand new dizzy for the d15b2 hope al goes well if im wrong please stop me! ill check back here before i start to see.

my wife says im a bi lil kid. what does she know? she has a buick regal s/c 3800 96' fricken land yacht. L8

Back