Would These do any good? Suggestions welcomed!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

N/A b18c1

Mysterious
Well, I sold my Rex and bought myself a decent 93 eg si. Everything is basicly stock and wondering what type of shocks and springs to go with. I would just buy coilovers but my rear shocks are dead. I'm thinking of KYB AGX gas shocks $144.95 each for fronts, rear $133.95. with eibach springs 1.6 inch drop $224.95. This is all I've found so far within my budget range. Found really nice KONI but $....$500 is budget....ANY SUGGESTIONS...? I'll appreciate any help

^exactly...kyb gas shocks are nice..and eibachs are pretty good as well,
but im sre youd be happier with the koni's

I'd give the AGX's a 6 or 7 (scale of 10). They're decent and they handle well but the adjustment kinda sucks because the rebound and compression dampening both change when you adjust them. With most good shocks, only the compressions changes. They also don't have a very great dampening curve, but if you're not competitively racing, you probably won't notice or care about the difference. I've ridden in cars with full koni/ground control setups and they did ride a lot better than my CRX (AGX and ground controls).

Agxes have served me well for all of 3 weeks... hopefully I will use them for a couple years and then get some koni yellows (I have a prelude)... I have neuspeed sport springs.. anyone feel like those are too much of a drop for the kyb shock?

Back