Would you move overseas?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oops, forgot all about the immagration process lol. Did you hear about the two illegals who killed a member of the cincinnati reds staff? One got away and the other will probably be deported and serve no time. Ain't that some shit.
I can't believe hes going to be deported.

I'm tired of hearing about how we need to dump tons of money into the boarder to help keep them out when police as with state gov know there's an illegal living next to them or they get hit by them in the car or hell they hire them for doing some yard work, either way they don't get deported. yet they say the problem is the boarder? hahahah them dumping money into the boarder is like like spilling milk on the floor then covering it up with newspaper and saying "see, we fixed the spilled milk problem!" I guess they want to make us "feel" better about the problem. yet in the end they wont do jack shit to get illegals out.

the US gov as of the last few years really blows donky nuts.

How about they make it easier to get into the US but force them to pay the highest tax up front on their paycheck then at the end of the year they get it back what they overpaid. This would give them an easier in, while not screwing us. they make more money even after taxes on their paycheck then they would if they were at home on top of that they get a nice big check at the end of the year.

Not a single one of our Latin American employees claim less then 10 under exemptions, they pay very little to taxes through out the year, and if anyone ever wants to head back home they do it before tax season. Thankfully we have a few good guys working for us that have been with us for awhile now. But there's been a handful that clearly know how to play the tax game.

Dude, go for it. I am from Finland but lived in Germany for a while. Moved to CA but would not trade the experience for anything. Worst case you can always move back...besides its much easier to see the rest of Europe from there...:D.

There's lots of places I'd love to move. However Ireland isn't one of them lol.

Ireland = two week visit and be done with it.

As far as living goes.
I'd rather hit up China, Japan, or Thailand.
Out side of Asia I would love to hit up Spain for awhile.
Then there's a bunch of South American countries that my brother says are awesome. He is currently living in south amerca. My other brother is now in England and so far it seems to be the least fav place he's been to, Japan being his most enjoyed.
quote]

See, atleast in Ireland everything is still in some sort of english that you can understand and not some language you dont have the first clue about. ^_^

See, atleast in Ireland everything is still in some sort of english that you can understand and not some language you dont have the first clue about. ^_^

That's what makes those countries so great. I'd love to be dropped right in the middle of a place I am totally clueless about, thats what makes those places so great to me. Just because you don't understand doesn't mean you can't learn.

I'd love to live in China just so I could learn mandarin faster.

If I'm going to leave the US to go into another country I'm going to make sure I jump in with both feet and experience a totally different place.

Going from US to Ireland is like going from the US to England. I wouldn't mind seeing the place but could care less about living at either place they're too much like the US, why do that when there's other countries to see that are way different then the US.

You could always just go to Ireland, set up camp there since you have citizenship, and travel around western Europe until you finally decide on a place to live permenatly.

so, you come to a decision yet.. ?? go for it mang!!! if i had the money i'd go with you.. i part irish.. :D

You could always just go to Ireland, set up camp there since you have citizenship, and travel around western Europe until you finally decide on a place to live permenatly.

Now that would be reason to live in Ireland, not to live there but to bounce around the other countries.

I might be moving to Japan in the near future, but that's still up in the air. It would only be temporary.

well remembering that au$ buys around 50-80cents depending on how the stockmarket it is today

so yeah if i was gonna move to america id want at the veryleast 8k in the bank

Back