would you pay $20...

Would you pay $20...

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol... this is gunna suck

anyway... so far for the sprays:
10% pepper spray
bear repelant spray (this shit is supposed to stop grizzlys and shit)
tear gas (CS... cant get CN :( unless osme one in the military wants to help me out on this one <cough>john<cough>)
mace (the police issue shit)

then for the tazer:
750,000v
i will be taking a hit to each of the recommended areas
kidney area
under arm area
collar bone neck area

if we can get our hands on an air tazer (the one that actually shoots the electrodes into you) i will be taking a hit from one of those too

then the grand finale
i will tazer myself in the junk with the 750,000v tazer

all of this will be video'd... with reaction and commentary

think of it as an educational video, so now you know the effect any of these personal defense products has on a person :lmao:

if anyone has anything else to add, feel free and i will consider it
*** nothing potentially lethal, or permanantly damaging... im not getting shot, im not getting hit with anykind of bats, battons, etc...

I'd rather see you taze yourself in the chode rather than in your junk.

but i'm down for $20

Whats CN? when we go to the gas chamber they always use CS. BTW i know some guys in NBC so i might, MIGHT be able to get some of that CN shit if we got it.

ok did some more research, i guess CS has pretty much replaced CN

CS is a better overall formula so thats what everyone uses now... i thought the millitary was still using CN

will you hold the coil wire on the Z while it's cranking....??? :ph34r:

I'll shoot $20 to see you hold that while I crank it a few times... :D

You are all sick bastards. I vote for the chode shot. or dropping the pants and shooting the air tazer in the rectum. I'd pay the $20

Originally posted by adnoh@Jul 13 2005, 10:57 PM
1) Drinking beer from a garden hose that is stuck up his ass.
2) Getting shot by a potato gun, point blank in the ass.
4) Getting buck naked, getting on all fours, lubing up his ass, shoving a roman candle up his ass and firing off 10 balls.

I think your buddy Josh might just be gay.

edit: I'd pay $20...shit, $40...to see B run through Wal-Mart (or whatever you have up north) in nothing but pink speedo's and an afro wig. That'd be awesome.

Emphasis on 'run'.

Eric, they took away our fun stuff after Iraq :( but ah, I'll see what I can do :)

Andoh, there is no need to feature anything with males "getting buck naked" or "lubing themselves" up.

Or you could work... and still be able to have kids :thumbsup:

I wouldnt pay 20 bills y0, id find someone to host it on the interweb

Originally posted by civicious+Jul 14 2005, 05:44 AM-->
@Jul 13 2005, 10:57 PM
1)  Drinking beer from a garden hose that is stuck up his ass.
2)  Getting shot by a potato gun, point blank in the ass.
4)  Getting buck naked, getting on all fours, lubing up his ass, shoving a roman candle up his ass and firing off 10 balls.

[post=525954]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe Bi, but he has a super hot girlfriend who does crazy shit as well.... I don't remember the last time I partied with them and didn't see his wang, and her buck naked and spreading it. Christ, last month a bunch of us were out at the bar, hammered and eating wings and shit, she lifts up her skirt a bit, sits on Josh, and starts banging him in mid conversation, trying to be stealth. :blink: It was hilarious. We just continued the conversation going like nothing was happening. They've been together for like 4 years now. Best people to party with.

Originally posted by Airjockie+Jul 14 2005, 02:54 AM-->
will you hold the coil wire on the Z while it's cranking....??? :ph34r:

I'll shoot $20 to see you hold that while I crank it a few times... :D
[post=525934]Quoted post[/post]​

That's actually about the same thing. I have a tesla coil if you wanna up the ante.

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 14 2005, 05:44 AM
adnoh
@Jul 13 2005, 10:57 PM
1)  Drinking beer from a garden hose that is stuck up his ass.
2)  Getting shot by a potato gun, point blank in the ass.
4)  Getting buck naked, getting on all fours, lubing up his ass, shoving a roman candle up his ass and firing off 10 balls.

[post=525954]Quoted post[/post]​

That's what I've been saying ! What the hell is with all the butt-lust in this place ?!

Most of that crap has been done... Even, sadly, fireworks up the ass.. geez folks.

You need something original..

We could expand the coil wire thing... get four long ass spark plug wires, wire em to a four banger's distributor, attatch one to each hand and one to each foot. With duct tape or some shit... Should make you dance like hell... Could be funny.

p.s. dont kill yourself.

do that and i'll put in $20.00 shipped.

Back