would you put these rusty ass cams in your car?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i brake cleaned the shit out of the cam from my busted mirage head, and left it outside for a good month, and it was not even close to as bad as those cams are...

Klubhed has sold lots of things on this forum, and I don't recall any bad about him. I haven't dealt with him.

A bead of sweat once dripped off my forehead onto a cam, I wiped it away and it left a brown stain (That rubbed off).

Yes, 3 days for this rust is common. They should have been shipped in oil or cosmoline in a sealed or folded-over plastic bag. They were shipped in a .. what.. towel ? Yeah, all that moisture condensing and expanding - hell yes it's gonna get wet, and hell yes it's gonna rust.

I would say simple mistake in packing. No biggy. Seems to me that you guys are really going after each other for an easy mistake.

Cliff's note: Yeah, they do rust that fast if they are in a bad environment.

this subject is 6 pages long in HT...
he has behaved like a total idiot...

on post 13 is the ht link
its drama but atleast i did not get fucked...

btw i can entertain the fact that he couldve not known...but his shitty attitude is getting him what he deserves and i cant believe that this much rust is from 3 days it was deep and high...

the cams have been shipped to pay pal and i'm awaiting a refund

:werd:

Finally someone who agrees with me (Celerity).

I'm glad you're working with PayPal to get your money back though.

Reimbursement From PayPal Inc Guarantee Program Apr. 23, 2006 Completed Details $340.00 USD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
refund recieved

ya, i never responded on here. those who know me know i dont scam and am straight up about everything. there was ZERO wrong with the cams when i sold them. This guy is trying to pull something here. theres no way i would risk my name over $300 when i sell stuff almost daily on here, h-t,h-a, ebay and all other forums along with 75+ on paypal. The only reason you got chance to get offferd a refund from paypal was bc ive been on forever and neer any problems with all my deals. Now you come along and try to ruin my rep. thats not gona happen. Those cams were in perfect working condition. nothing wrong with them whatsoever. Your response when i offered a refund was refused bc you were going to get one from paypal anyways and resell the cams on ebay. obviously with intent to make a profit... so whos the scammer. I am nothing but straight up with everybody. ull get urs man. waht goes around comes around. heres a copy to the last conversation. sorry if i dont sound the most proffesional, but this scum is trying to trash my rep. which has been hella strong since '01 when i started gettin on these forums. im sick and tired of this guy lying. now i asked for proof of the cams, markings to be sure. i was told he doesnt have them. so think about that guys... hmmm.

Klubhed1: dude seriously come to chicago so i can beat the fuck outa you
LsVtCrX: i thought you were done....
Klubhed1: u still want to talk shit then fuck you faggot ass bitch
LsVtCrX: lol
LsVtCrX: what man is this how you want to deal with "just $300"
LsVtCrX: why are you so mad?
LsVtCrX: i thought you didnt care
Klubhed1: its my name
Klubhed1: you peice of shit
LsVtCrX: i told you
Klubhed1: ur the fuckin scammer
LsVtCrX: and you said
Klubhed1: blow me
LsVtCrX: waht ever
Klubhed1: u peice of shit
Klubhed1: i want proof those are the cams
LsVtCrX: i sent them to paypal
LsVtCrX: i dont have them
Klubhed1: you dint send the markings you fuckin douche
LsVtCrX: i sent them like they cam to me
LsVtCrX: came*
Klubhed1: those aint the cams and you know it
Klubhed1: bullshit
LsVtCrX: cmon
Klubhed1: more lies
LsVtCrX: lies?
LsVtCrX: paypals' known for being dicks
LsVtCrX: and the refunded me
LsVtCrX: i did not lie
Klubhed1: you make zero sense
Klubhed1: i want proof those are the cams
LsVtCrX: okay
LsVtCrX: like?
Klubhed1: thers markings on them
LsVtCrX: yeah
LsVtCrX: on the ends
LsVtCrX: 63402
LsVtCrX: i know
Klubhed1: o very good thats what i listed
Klubhed1: you fukin idiot
Klubhed1: im done talkin to you
LsVtCrX: i saw them....you sent me crowers
Klubhed1: are you slow or what

By the way, all the threads the buyer made were before he even tried to contact me to straighten anything out. and once i did get a hold of him, offered a refund and i want the cams back. the seller refuse. said , " il get my refund from paypal and list the cams on ebay". whos the scammer??? you guys can look at my rep. and go from there. why would i risk my name and rep. over a set of cams. come on now. grow up. So, ya the seller has NO proof those are in fact the correct cams i sent him. anybody can take a pic of rusty ass cams im done with this thread.

Formby= scumbag liar & scammer.

what goes around comes around buddy. ull get urs

sorry, but if you're stupid enough to send cams to someone uncoated in oil, you're definatly at fault. Suck it up, admit you made a mistake and it won't ruin your rep. Crying like a little bitch and threatening to beat people definatly makes sure I will never buy from you. If you can't act like a professional, you arn't one.

I mean seriously, you are completely hostile in every conversation you or he has posted. No one is going to refuse to buy from you because you made a little mistake, they're going to avoid you now because you threaten people and make a big deal out of nothing.

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry, but if you're stupid enough to send cams to someone uncoated in oil, you're definatly at fault. Suck it up, admit you made a mistake and it won't ruin your rep. Crying like a little bitch and threatening to beat people definatly makes sure I will never buy from you. If you can't act like a professional, you arn't one.

I mean seriously, you are completely hostile in every conversation you or he has posted. No one is going to refuse to buy from you because you made a little mistake, they're going to avoid you now because you threaten people and make a big deal out of nothing.

exactly. your e-thuggery is what is giving you a bad reputation. I have sold camshafts before, and they had a LITTLE corrosion, which came off easily with a little very fine steel wool and some wd-40. They were then oiled up and shipped out. No complaints. I have not seen anything on here where Formby tries to pull anything.

Do not come on here and make threats, or try trashing other members for mistakes that you made. Do us all a favor and grow up.

So, ya the seller has NO proof those are in fact the correct cams i sent him. anybody can take a pic of rusty ass cams im done with this thread.

did you forget that CROWER recieved a phone call and an email and they knew they are authentic...so did paypal... youre a real fool and so am i for not buying new....lol

i dont know why you are pleading your case on here...it seems almost pointless. We like formby (well for the most part :ph34r:) and after this, most of us probably will ignore your FS threads. Cams do rust quick, ill give you that, but not THAT much rust. You said it yourself, three days...how the fuck did it get there?

I've been reading this post as its grown and I think it might be time for the mods to just kill it. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere, just more and more posting of the same shit.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Links from Ebaums World, Consumption Junction, College Humor, and so forth are generally reposts.

:repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost: :repost:

Unless it came out an hour ago or you're SURE it hasn't been posted here, don't post it. Use the search function to check before you spam the board next time.

:mag:

Thanks!
HondaSwap Staff

:locked: :locked: :locked: :locked: :locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back