Wow. All I can Say. Local Rich Man Outdoes himself again.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Top Gear also just did a show on this (the DBS)

they said it should be called the DB9-S...it looks handles and performs the same as the DB9, it just costs more (the old Vanquish S was still faster)

its a good looking car though, they one they had was an almost aphid green color

Just had a rich sonofabitch pick up his long-awaited 08' GT2 the other day. The car looks badass, but $202k for a RWD Porsche? Ehhh.

0-60 is about the same but you also are dropping the weight of an AWD system which is why they do it. The GT3 is RWD and it handles just fine.

Honda civic for commuting
Arial Atom for spirited drives.

$70k. You have great gas mileage and a car that will whip the everloving shit out of anything you come across.

$70k. You have great gas mileage and a car that will whip the everloving shit out of anything you come across.

+1, not the ecotec powered american version of the atom though, type-r power FTW

Um when you spend over 300K on a car, I don't think gas milage was a concern. And I think owning a Turbo S Cayenne and a S550 for dailys would be suffice.

Last edited:
dont get me wrong, that is an amazing peice of art, but it comes with a heafty price tag, if you can afford it thats cool, but an S2000 or an MR2 is a more reasonable dream car 4 me

Top Gear also just did a show on this (the DBS)

they said it should be called the DB9-S...it looks handles and performs the same as the DB9, it just costs more (the old Vanquish S was still faster)

its a good looking car though, they one they had was an almost aphid green color
I saw that one. I'd prefer a DB9 all day, but I still can't hate.

IMG_0489.sized.jpg

IMG_0458.sized.jpg

IMG_0471.sized.jpg

IMG_0485.sized.jpg

IMG_0490.sized.jpg

IMG_0498.sized.jpg

IMG_0526.sized.jpg

IMG_0541.sized.jpg

IMG_0547.sized.jpg

IMG_0566.sized.jpg

IMG_0569.sized.jpg

IMG_0577.sized.jpg