1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wrecked 92 prelude si for sale

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by PreludeSiVT, Aug 9, 2007.

1. PreludeSiVT

PreludeSiVT New Member

up for sale is my baby, my 92 lude. i was driving home from work and rounded a corner and hit a dead tree in the road. the damage is ALL COSMETIC, you will need a new bumper cover, passanger fender, passenger side headlight. the only other flaw in the car is a spot of honda rust on the quarters, could be covered with tiger hair and bondo. if thats not you, widebody, needs a new front bumper anyways! the 2.3 motor has 121,xxx miles on it,
    clutch redone at 109 k miles,
    front brakes redone 6 months ago
    rear rotors turned at the same time
    all glass in fine shape,
    interior is MINT
    i pulled my skunk 2 catback off and already found a buyer, but the car could be if nothing else a great daily driver, or an ideal car for a widebody and jdm h23a bluetop, or h22. i am also considering throwing in my 2.2 head and ecu. (for about 450 extra)
    all in all i'm asking $1500 buyer pick up. for far condition it lists for $2800 so put about a grand into the body and she's ready to go! trades also considered... i need another daily driver... my 240sx is ripped and stripped for paint... so im very open, any offers email me at Rellis71388@verizon.net

2. PreludeSiVT

PreludeSiVT New Member

i have plenty of pictures just email me and i'll get back to you

3. 92PreludeawsH22a

92PreludeawsH22a New Member

Did you ever sell the car and did it have all wheel steer?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted