wrecked 92 prelude si for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PreludeSiVT

up for sale is my baby, my 92 lude. i was driving home from work and rounded a corner and hit a dead tree in the road. the damage is ALL COSMETIC, you will need a new bumper cover, passanger fender, passenger side headlight. the only other flaw in the car is a spot of honda rust on the quarters, could be covered with tiger hair and bondo. if thats not you, widebody, needs a new front bumper anyways! the 2.3 motor has 121,xxx miles on it,
clutch redone at 109 k miles,
front brakes redone 6 months ago
rear rotors turned at the same time
all glass in fine shape,
interior is MINT
i pulled my skunk 2 catback off and already found a buyer, but the car could be if nothing else a great daily driver, or an ideal car for a widebody and jdm h23a bluetop, or h22. i am also considering throwing in my 2.2 head and ecu. (for about 450 extra)
all in all i'm asking $1500 buyer pick up. for far condition it lists for $2800 so put about a grand into the body and she's ready to go! trades also considered... i need another daily driver... my 240sx is ripped and stripped for paint... so im very open, any offers email me at Rellis71388@verizon.net

Back