Wtb: 1990 And Up Acura Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastaccord

I am looking for one that is running and in decent condition and inexpensive if anyone has one for sale let me know. PM me.

Peace*

i have been considering selling my 91 rs (not 100% sure). the engine is in great condition w/ 153,xxx miles. a tiny rust spot (about the size of a quarter) is behind the drivers door. AEM cold air & thermal catback. i could possibly leave the alpine head, boston component front and mbquart rear spearks. but i'd be keeping my subs. the only work necessary is right side cv joint needs replaced fairly soon. let me know if you are interested and i will send some pics or answer any questions.

I have posted earlyer today i have a 90 ls new tranny,timeing belt,water pump,distrubeter,and life time warrenty on cv's i also have aem cold air,dc header,rear strut tower bar,17 white alloys and putting in a newer motor with 80000 milels on it in at the end of the week throw some numbers around and i dont really have a price if any one wants to offer i also put a amoco tranny in it less then three months ago

I'll take $250 it will cost for a new engine and transmission, and about $1,500 or less to reapir front end damage.

I bought it from a friend who rear ended a Chevy Blazer with trailer hitch atthe end of school last year. The car onyl have 145xxx miles and was taking care of.

Integra
New Radiator Core Support 181.95
New Radiator 93.95 (you'll need new hoses also)
front bumber 152.95 (+72.00 for lower valance [You'll also need front turnsgianl lamps])
headlights 161.95 x 2
hood 139.95 (or you could just buy a CF hood)
both fenders 102.95 x 2 (or Z3)

Just for body parts alone you only have to spend about 1098.60... unless I feel generous and give you to the two fenders that were on the car which I thoght maybe I'd keep for myself.. which would then bring your total down to $892.70.

I have an 92 4dr GS. It is sport shift auto with a header, power everything sunroof. Needs new fenders and 2 of the doors are dented. The engine is clean with a header short intake. It needs rear rotors also. I can send you pics if interested. I'm asking $1500. You can grayhound to louisville for $59 and pick it up. Let me know

2fastaccord... let me rephrase that, how much are you willing to give me for it... I still owe 200 on the title... let me know...

Back