WTB 92-95 Civic, 5speed, hatch or coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got any pics and I will make an offer. Where you located Selica?

93 dx stock

93 dx hb 5spd , Red,slight damage to driver side rear (car rubb on freeway selling it locally too. have pics 155K runs great commuter car. located in md

1992 Civic CX Hatchback
Runs good, but engine smokes, axles click, stock engine
Straight body, several door dings, but no "dents" or body damage anywhere. ZERO rust. None whatsoever, no bondo anywhere on the car.
Interior is semi-clean. Needs new driver's seat upholstery to be totally clean

$4k+ in suspension and audio mods within the last year, handles awesome.
skunk 2, neuspeed, KYB AGXs, JDM ITR parts, JDM Teggy sir-g disk brakes at all four corners, Binks, Full Alpine System with components up front and 3 ways out back, "bbs" looking no name rims on new rubber. One piece projector headlights, "spoon" mirrors, new tint, Lots more. Need to unload this thing, paid $2700 for it last year, dumped $4k+ into it, need to sell to pay for my new toy!

Phantom gray, new front bumper and hood in black primer, will need to be painted.

$3500.00

Ripe for a swap but will get you anywhere in its current condition. You can drive it around while you build a monster for it.

Or, You can have my mini-me parts. Enought to get you started.. 90 si bare block, 94 ex head, a few extra parts. I also have a ZC cable trans I could throw in with it, if you wanted to convert it over.

Anyway, Email is phyregod@earthlink.net Hit me up if you are interested. Anyone! Located in Central Texas.

Last edited:
Back