WTB a 96-00 hatch shell in MN

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic96

My car got stolen and I need a new body to shell my motor, preferably an EK shell but will take a cheap running EK

suck to hear about your car getting stolen - was it in the twin cities area? did you recover it/most of it?

:(

Yeap, it was stolen in the twin cities and the car was found couple days later with everything gone. The insurance reinburses me for $3500. Good thing I removed the build B18C and hasport mounts due to a bhg otherwise it would be a total lost.

oy. was it parked in the same spot for quite a while? a friend of mine had his teg stolen from a decent south mpls neighborood this spring, it had only been parked there over the weekend. he's still super depressed as nothing was ever recovered; he had gotten such a great deal on that car and it was all original with the awesome engine. now he's driving a tired lil' eclipse :(

DAMN that sucks. I will keep my ears open. I think I saw a few shells on H-T... If you know anyone looking for a DA with a JDM b18b motor keep me posted... GL with your search!!!

Back