WTB: B18 block complete and or built

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

AdriaticTurbo

looking for a b18 block preferable built if not mostly complete...going into a turbo LS

ive got a b20 block and head fully cleaned and rebuilt. new gaskets and t belt already in time. new rings, bearings thrust washer. valve seals, valves have been relapped. its in excellant shape. let me know if ur interested.

How much are you looking to get for the GSR block? and what kind of mileage

as for the B20, Im not looking to sleeve a block just yet and I wouldnt trust myself boosting a b20 block

yeh tru, i know u can safely run 7-8 lbs of boost on the stock b20 though. anything higher you might need to rebuild, but the gsr block i dont think will be any better, cause the high c/r

well im actually looking to throw some new pistons/rods in an LS or GSR block while Im saving up to sleeve the LS block in my car right now, then basicly throw them into the sleeved block afterwards making a sweet engine. Unless of course I can find a built block to begin with

Im pretty sure 12psi on a gsr block is no problem, Im runnin 10 on my DD LS right now

Back