WTB, cheap 4wd pickup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
with a new house hopefully on the way, and winter coming up eventually, i need a truck and a winter beater.... so how about one in the same? :D

if you see anything like a early/mid 90s tacoma for sale, let me know.
4x4 is my only must.
prefer 5spd, v6, but will take an auto or a 4 banger.

i'm trying to keep it low budget... 3k max, prefer to be on the 2k side.

88 ford ranger ... Tan color ... Rebuilt v6 motor. rebuilt transmission with shift kit... extended cab .... 6ft bed... The body is in excellent shape .. No rust.. lift kit with aftermarket rims and over sized tires... new lock out hubs... interior is clean as hell . its an automatic ... 180k miles on the truck and ride and drives like 50k ... the rear end has been rebuilt with oem gears. New drive shaft and u joints. new exhaust .... I have done all the work myself... I bought this truck about 8 months ago and just got done with it 3 months ago and put 12k miles on the motor and transmission . I replaced all the ball jionts and bushings. Nice stereo system .

The motor has all new internals except the crank . New rods, camshaft, pistons, bearings , valves, springs, rockers. ect,,ect,,ect,,, The rear end was replaced because I was looking for a lower gear ratio . More pulling power. Which is has .

Its just been something else to waste money on .. To be honest I have to many vehicles now... My wife says something has got to go . But to me ... I dont want to get rid of it . I know I wont get my money back out of it . I have almost 4k in it . But hell .... I dont know what to ask for it .

If your interested pm me ... I can send you some pics ... Only if your really interested... But again how would you get it to you ..

Oh yeah it will pass inspection in VA no prob ... Just got a new sticker 3 months ago .

bargainnews.com

Shouldn't this be in the forsale forum? :p

Back