thinking about selling the M

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm with TB on the S4.. i've always loved those cars though.. they got some balls to them

I know a friend of a friend who is looking to sell his s4 and his e46 m3 to upgrade to an rs4 or 911 turbo...he's had the m3 for 3 months and from what I've heard come out of his mouth, he enjoys the s4 more than the m3.
I dont know the year or anything on the s4 but I know he's looking to unload it if you'd be interested I could find out the deal from him

For the first time ever I don't know what to say. Sorry for not being any help B.

Oh I thought of something......... you will regret selling it.....

I am done here :ph34r:

it's an 03 i think... its the newer body style

i dunno..... i got a couple things in the works that may end up leaving me scott free on payments on the M

Fuck buying an Audi/VW...plastic-waterpump-having pieces of shit.

Sell the M3, get a 96-00 Civic and buy one of those little trailer hitches and a 6' trailer.

All problems solved, for less than $6k.

AWD Ford Fusion... Screw the haters... this is a bad ass car :) Or go for the Lincolin version called MKZ.

I've actually heard really great things about that car.

Upside, finance rates for a new car.

Downside, doesn't have the status or luxury that B craves and he may already be locked in at a loan rate thats comparable to current rates on new cars, so that point may be a wash.

Granted this has some big wheels... but this is a smooth car.
Lincoln-MKZ-by-3Dcarbon-lg.jpg
e

Or even the fusion is a nice car for the money. I have had 0 problems after 10k.

IMG00005.jpg

Both AWD... and both under 30k. They also have 100k powertrain warrenty.

ooh, I know...you should buy a Chrysler 300!Available AWD and 5.7L Hemi, and a LIFETIME powertrain warranty!

lmmfao....

/kidding

I am saying this from personal expierence... Not being a douchebag. Just because it is a ford... does not mean it is shit. Granted Fords sucked 10 years ago... but things have changed.

*btw- im not meaning to be a dick or arguemenative :)

Last edited:
a 30k car doesn't really lower my payment.... i only paid 39 for my M, and i've been paying on it for a year...

i'm working on keeping the M.... i love the damn thing.

its like a redneck chick that gets beat every night.
she loves him so she keeps getting black eyes

or something

lol

ooh, I know...you should buy a Chrysler 300!Available AWD and 5.7L Hemi, and a LIFETIME powertrain warranty!

lmmfao....

/kidding

Uhhh, I don't think that would necessarily be a bad purchase. The Chrysler 300C is a lot of bang for its buck and I know quite a few people that have fallen in love with that car or the magnum after driving them.

My friend is going to sell his '06 STi for one, in fact.

Back