thinking about selling the M

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm working on keeping the M.... i love the damn thing.

its like a redneck chick that gets beat every night.
she loves him so she keeps getting black eyes

or something

lol

Drive it during the winter, power wash it 1x or 2x weekly, and get it buffed on a monthly basis.

That way your paint will be nice & protected from the salts and what not which will try to eat it like all new-england cars.

people do it all the time
its called snow tires and knowing how to drive

my friend ray has been driving nothing but RX7s year round for 14 years

i've lived in the northeast all my life driving fwd until i got a truck a few years ago and i can honestly say my bmw was by far the worst car i ever drove in the snow

i'm not worried about driving it...

i'm worried about asshats running into me, getting snow plow chains thrown at the car from the guy in front of me, rocks in the windshield (do you have any idea how much a bmw glass costs?? my windshield has water sensors for the auto wiper delay)

last winter in the RS, i got 2 chips in the windshield from rocks, and notced a lot of new scuffs and abraisions on the hood/bumper area. just from driving.

and if some asshat slides into me.... i might bury them. it would be bad.

Thats why you buy full glass coverage on your car insurance...actually, depending on your carrier, its normally covered already with NO deductible when you carry comprehensive. It'll only be not covered unless you decline it (which I'm not sure why you would since its free).

here it is!!

its perfect
good in the snow? --- check
multi fuel engine that will run on any flammable liquid? --- check
room for stuff like home depot runs? --- check
able to carry up to 3600kg (almost 8000lbs)? --- check
seats 11+? --- check
not going to be effected by non driving asshats in the snow or otherwise? --- check
no worries of the windshield getting chipped? --- check
able to withstand small arms fire? --- check
able to cross open water? --- check
able to withstand anti-personnel land mines? --- check
able to outrun police? --- no
able to go places a police car couldnt think of going? --- check
equipped with 2 three barrel smoke generators? --- check
cool as fuck? --- check

here it is!!

its perfect
good in the snow? --- check
multi fuel engine that will run on any flammable liquid? --- check
room for stuff like home depot runs? --- check
able to carry up to 3600kg (almost 8000lbs)? --- check
seats 11+? --- check
not going to be effected by non driving asshats in the snow or otherwise? --- check
no worries of the windshield getting chipped? --- check
able to withstand small arms fire? --- check
able to cross open water? --- check
able to withstand anti-personnel land mines? --- check
able to outrun police? --- no
able to go places a police car couldnt think of going? --- check
equipped with 2 three barrel smoke generators? --- check
cool as fuck? --- check

teh winner!!

i do have full glass, but they will most likely replace it with a generic glass, not oem bmw...

Depends on your ins. carrier. If they're cheap - then probably. But if you ask nicely, I'm sure the glass company will order a replacement from their local BMW dealership.

OOOH Jesus H, B ! I'm so glad your seats are heated so the draft doesn't blow up your dress and make your pussy cold.

I love driving past people on hills in my civic while they're in their awd trucks and passat 4motions... seriously.

If you want to downgrade, decent in snow, and get awd, looks like your back to a wrx... because you said a 30k car wont help you and you can get them for cheap.

Or

putz around in an accord coupe v6 (it wont get stuck, i swear) and dont whine about it while you throw some extra money at the house til you earn more.. plus getting a ranger/s10 to bring stuff home from the store?? :?

OR

volvo s60r for ~23k?

:werd:

B you cant be a player if you aint gonna build no game to play w/

lol save your money, get the dream house you want so bad, get your payments under control, then get the car.

i have the house AND the car already.... and my payments are under control.... its just pretty tight. totally livable, just won't be able to save much

If you want AWD just get the 2.5RS or whatever. You don't need massive amounts of power. You have a girl, you don't need to impress anyone. You want the house. You want to live comfortably. So sell the damn M and get something affordable, reliable and fairly cheap.

Voila.

Back