WTB: Engine wire harness GSR!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Abrasintegra

If anyone has an OBDII engine harness for a GSR that would really help me out... Really I mean it. post here if you can help with this little problem or email me at abrasintegra@yahoo.com. Thanks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
If anyone has an OBDII engine harness for a GSR that would really help me out... Really I mean it. post here if you can help with this little problem or email me at abrasintegra@yahoo.com. Thanks.
just wore in the shit for the vtec and the seconderies it is really easy i did it so it got to be really easy
Did you have the connectors for the Vtec solenoid and oil presure switch or did you just rig it with basic electric connectors. I'd have the sensors and all the other shit just not the connectors. I'd like it to look somewhat professional, but if it comes down to it I'm going to have to wire it up myself for functionality reasons.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
just wore in the shit for the vtec and the seconderies it is really easy i did it so it got to be really easy
Did you have the connectors for the Vtec solenoid and oil presure switch or did you just rig it with basic electric connectors. I'd have the sensors and all the other shit just not the connectors. I'd like it to look somewhat professional, but if it comes down to it I'm going to have to wire it up myself for functionality reasons.
if you look at the shape i am prety shire that you can use a plug off like a knock senson or temp sensor i dont remner what other one pluged in to the vte stuffff but you you got to a junk yard and cut some sensors plugs off a honda there are some that plug in just leave extra wirs and then wire it up form there

Back