WTB: Misc EG Interior Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slammed90Lude

i'm looking for 2 front speaker panels, a passenger side heater vent thingy, and a center console (the whole thing, from the radio to the e brake handle cover) must be grey and not broken, chipped etc- thanks

I have the two speaker covers (grey), I have a center console but it is off an auto, i beleive i have the heater vent thingy. Parting out a wrecked 93 civic most of the interior was already sold. if you'd like i can get u some pics of what you want just email me if your interested.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Apr 15 2004, 08:12 PM
i'm looking for 2 front speaker panels, a passenger side heater vent thingy, and a center console (the whole thing, from the radio to the e brake handle cover) must be grey and not broken, chipped etc- thanks

ive been looking for a passenger side heater vent thingy for 1238 months.. let me know if you come across an extra :p

Yea, both of you, there are TWO black EG's with grey interiors in my yard. Both have been exposed to the elements, and stripped pretty clean, but Ill see what they have that's usable on Wednsday when they open.

thanks dude, but i need gray- that's the problem i'm fighting right now, half of my interior is black, half is gray and hte other half is chipping, painted black :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by jeterkm02@Apr 29 2004, 02:29 AM
ive got a black interior in my 1994 coupe that im parting out. email me at jeterkm02@yahoo.com if u need anything

Why don't you just offer him a set of schumachers? I mean he isn't looking for those either, right?

Hey Corie, you need those light grey, or dark? Both the ones here are light.

Back