WTB - OEM b16a sir2/b16a3 fuel rail/injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 8 2005, 10:55 AM
i hate waiting for them, if i didn't have to wait I would probably go to the dealer for more parts. I onbly go there for gaskets and when they don't have them I try on of the other places then and only if the place I went doesn't carry the thing and can't get it do I go back to the dealer, because places like strauss can get the shit in like 2 hours or the next day around me.

I never had a a problem with the Honda Dealers, the people that work there are just so lazy and half don't know what the hell you are talking about, then they don't like to have to print the paper out and let you pick out the number you need. Either way I wouldn't special order parts from a local dealer, I would go to hondaautomotiveparts.com, since it's the same thing, cheaper and I'm going to have to wait anyway.
[post=442960]Quoted post[/post]​

yea the dealer down here does take like 3-4 days to get stuff in if they dont have it onhand, but they are good about finding parts, and they arnt that lazy. but i have heard alot about other dealers that just suck... and orderin the part off hondasutomotiveparts.com is a good way to make sure u order what u want. :)

Originally posted by ripperbone+Jan 8 2005, 12:19 PM-->
@Jan 8 2005, 09:49 AM
16472-P10-A10 is the part # from Honda for the seal that goes into the fuel rail
and the little O ring that goes on the end of the injector, ill get u that # on monday when i pick up my set.
[post=442957]Quoted post[/post]​

well the seals i think your talking about are the black rubber seal on the injectors and the green o-rings. and I have both of them. the rail came with new green o-rings and the black seals came with my injectors. so I will find out later today when it warms up if I run into any problems.
[post=442987]Quoted post[/post]​

werd- the grenn one on the injector into rail seal is the ones i really need.

but when you take them off, they rip- so don't :)

hey pissedoff did you ever get the injectors and rail?? if you haven't gotten some yet, my new rail and injectors should be here on wednesday or so and you can have my old ones. just pay for shipping and the setup is yours. i just hate having stock stuff laying around in my garage. let me know.

Back