WTB: SAFC2 blue or black

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Delete please

got one thanks!

Last edited:
just started on this site and i guess its time to make my first deal, i have a vafc II black and i want 200 for it... i am going w/ phearable.nets ecu, it has a remade wire harness because my dumbass cut it out when i took it out of my old car but it works perfect :) and has 5 ft of wire w/ a quick disconnect, i'll take a pic 4 u email me at eminemd2002@netscape.net I guess we use paypal on here?

i actually never used the vtec part of it i had it on my turbo b18b with an sc61 presicion turbo, running 8 lbs and i just had the vtec wires disconnected, it gives you 16 points of adjustability which is more than useful when it comes to tuning

so how does it work if the vtec crossover isnt wired in? im a little noobish when it comes to the safc (been playing around with emanage)

the vafc will work as an safc with 16 points of fuel adjustablitlity but it wont have vtec if you dont hook up the vtec wires, if u do have the wires hooked up and you DO have vtec it will give you teh option to adjust your vtec crossover point

Back