WTB: swapped hatch asap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xjdmx

like topic states have $ need hatch. lookin to spend about 5k. post up what ya got B)

90 si hatch with b16 lots of mods...3400 only needs paint and windshield...PM me if ur interested..im in the TN area

'92 VX, JDM GSR w/ limited slip, AEM SR, GReddy EVO, Tokico blues, Skunk2 coilovers. Only I live in Washington State.

thanks guys. not really lookin for a older hatch unless its really nice. lookin for a eg or ek. i might just go with the red one from nyc but my $ isnt here yet so i got 2 weeks to decide. post up some pics of your cars

i know someone dats selling a 95 hatch with a b16a. he has an exhaust, intake and headers and i think a gsr ecu.. in chicago

Its not bad, I can't tell from the pic are those carbon fiber fenders or did he just not paint? Since its in NYC I would go check it out, not that far away and he said he's willing to let people test drive it. So go test drive it. From what I see I would try to bring the price down to maybe 4200. That would be my offer.

Back