wtb: turbo parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c_ek4

i want to buy some turbo parts...looking for:

38mm wastegate with all hardware and bolts
B18 Turbo Manifold...4 Bolt flange...Fit T3/T4...with bolts and hardware
2.5" Turbo Downpipe...With Bolts and hardware...5 Bolt downpipe flange
Oil Feed Line And Return Line...bolts and hardware

I have a cc-fab mini-ram stainless manifold w/a T3 flange...brand new, $220 shipped

5513f3fb.jpg

not to put your product down (cause i know if i had a civic id take it), but he was also asking for a wastegate, so something tells me his turbo isnt internally wastegated.

that's a pretty good deal...butta i need a turbo manifold that is use with a wastegate...thanks

Are you still selling your other turbo parts? You promised me the intercooler... I got the money now.

ive got a new downpipe with an electric cut out. (the cut out is new also) 5 bolt, 3 inch into a 2.5, flex section, and 2 o2 bungs. the cut out has instruction, wiring harness, switch, and hardware. i can get more pics if you want em'. you get the best of both worlds...extrememly free flowing exhaust when you need it, yet it will bolt up to the current 2.5inch exhaust you're currently running. it was designed for an equal lengh, "ram horn" style manifold. im gonna sell it cuz i have a 4bolt turbo. so im just gonna sell it and buy another. i'll sell everything for $350 shipped. You'd be saving about $50, i bought a mani, dp, and dumptube for $900, and the cut out for $125. The downpipe costs $250 from crpturbo.net. Just pm me, and well figure it out from there.

DSC01778.jpg

yeah im sorry dude...my wife told me to just go ahead and turbo my hatch since all my brothers are going boost and since i already have the money to buy all the parts to finish up my turbo...so i guess imma just gonna keep it and turbo my hatch...but if anything happens i'll let you know...thanks

understanding wife.....no girl i have ever dated would go so far as to say "All your brothers have turbo rides....so sure, turbo yours."

Thats crazy. Mad props to you.

haha...yeah i guess im a lucky guy who is married to a girl who is willing to let me buy things that i want...but the thing is that i let her buy whatever she wants too...so yeah...haha

so yeah...have her watch housewives of orange county. A girl i was dating a month or two ago watched that show, and i came to pick her up one day. She came to the door in a pink boa and pink undies that said "put it here" on the front.......APPARENTLY its fun to dress up and do a little dance for your guy...i dont think i would do it for her, but i sure as hell enjoyed it.........How did i get to talking about this....oh yeah, maybe she'll buy stuff thatll make you smile :).

Back