WTF stamps cost 39 cents now?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wonder how many people will pay their bills late this month.

Quoted post[/post]]
I wonder how many people will pay their bills late this month.

*raises his hand* I know at least one might be late. Now I have to go to the PO and buy a number of two cent stamps. They really should give a grace period, I purchased those stamps when they were still good, I shouldn't have to purchase more when they've already made the money off me when I bought them 6 months ago.

Hahah thats why I was bitching, when I went back home for christmas break I didnt get a cable bill delivered here(which was 3+weeks) and then I got a voicemail saying they were having trouble delivering it to my address (probably the 4th time they have had it messed up) got things straightened out and smacked with a $170 bill last week. I dont give a shit about a .02 increase, I just found it odd that A) i didn't know about it and :cool: it took them 2 days to get the letter back to me. With my luck i'll get back from class tomorrow and they will of disconnected me. Goddamn interbreeding Pennsylvanians.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't get why the government did this..

"Hmm... people aren't sending letters through the U.S Mail as much as they used to, so let's raise the price and hope more people send mail"

I know I'm sure that wasn't their tactic, with people sending millions of emails per week rather then letters in the us mail, they are losing money..

...because the government feels in an inelastic priced item and the quantity demanded will be relatively the same regardless of price.

MicroEconomics y0!

Back