wtf? worst crx ever custom built!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i agree with the interior....but the conversion is fuhkin sick!!!! hes got a 10 out of 10 for the exterior and the engine....nice fuckin car!

that thing has been around for years.....

all that money spent and he's got a pos air/fuel gauge. couldn't spring for a wideband

lil_red_rex said:
i agree with the interior....but the conversion is fuhkin sick!!!! hes got a 10 out of 10 for the exterior and the engine....nice fuckin car!

your kdding me right:huh: that front end is the most horrendouse thiing ever. All those worthless gauges i could deal with since its show. But damn the worst is the body kit! that shit has a bigger front end than Jay lenos chin! and Jays chin is hard to beat:lol:

worthless car IMO. I beat you get laughed at more than you would get a compliment on the street. I wouldnt drive it if you gave it to me.

Airjockie said:
that thing has been around for years.....
:werd: old as dirt.. back when stuff like that was really in

Since they have the rsx front end, you would figure the engine choice would be obvious, but NO, they used a b series lol. Ugliest car ever.

Slammed90Lude said:
There is nothing good about that vehicle.

Period.

you don't like the engine?

even then it would be slow. imagine hauling all that worthless fiberglass,speakers,bodykit. Its prooly slowere than it was stock. i would take motor and burn the rest

The little laptop stand is interesting but you still couldn't pay me enough to be seen in that.

definately a little too crazy for my liking!

Back