Wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i mean shit thats cool, im the only one runnin around with red jew stars i think, its all good, i mean its not gonna make anyone not trust what im saying helping them out on the forums so its str8 lol

and ima bout to start a build thread on my buddy pauls car that im putting a ls/vtec together and in his car for him with my b18b1 bottom end and a b16a1 head, so i will prob earn a shit load of rep back with it so its all good 2 lol

i mean shit thats cool, im the only one runnin around with red jew stars i think, its all good, i mean its not gonna make anyone not trust what im saying helping them out on the forums so its str8 lol
thats where your wrong.when i first come to this site as well as many others, if someone had bad rep i didnt believe shit they said.

and ima bout to start a build thread on my buddy pauls car that im putting a ls/vtec together and in his car for him with my b18b1 bottom end and a b16a1 head, so i will prob earn a shit load of rep back with it so its all good 2 lol

Futhermore, you are simply retarded for thinking just because you make a "build" thread you will get a "shit load" of rep. Rep means you actually know what you are talking about, not because you can tighten a couple of head studs down. Just because you are throwing together an engine combo that has been done thousands of times before, does NOT mean anyone will think you are any more reputable.

Futhermore, you are simply retarded for thinking just because you make a "build" thread you will get a "shit load" of rep. Rep means you actually know what you are talking about, not because you can tighten a couple of head studs down. Just because you are throwing together an engine combo that has been done thousands of times before, does NOT mean anyone will think you are any more reputable.

I was going to say that, I guess the real question is will it run, and if it does will this BUILD take more then 6 months to do?

I was going to say that, I guess the real question is will it run, and if it does will this BUILD take more then 6 months to do?

It'll run. Will it run right? Probably not. It'll probably take him a good chunk of time to finish this unless he has some ridiculously high income at the age of 18, or he half-asses the "build". If he half-asses it the next thing we'll hear from him is, "Can I haz positive rep for this hole in my block?!?!!!!!111!!!11 Lolz...."

It'll run. Will it run right? Probably not. It'll probably take him a good chunk of time to finish this unless he has some ridiculously high income at the age of 18, or he half-asses the "build". If he half-asses it the next thing we'll hear from him is, "Can I haz positive rep for this hole in my block?!?!!!!!111!!!11 Lolz...."

what the fuck have you done thats soo reputable ? i dnt see any build threads, and pictures , anything , just a bunch of bullshit threads and fucking automatic accord questions ? yea your a real internet badass

what the fuck have you done thats soo reputable ? i dnt see any build threads, and pictures , anything , just a bunch of bullshit threads and fucking automatic accord questions ? yea your a real internet badass

He can't be any worse then me =(

what the f--- have you done thats soo reputable ? i dnt see any build threads, and pictures , anything , just a bunch of bulls--- threads and f------ automatic accord questions ? yea your a real internet b-----

Maybe that's because I wasn't a member on this forum until after I went through my biggest "engine swap/build" phase? By the time I had turned 18, I had swapped 4 different engines into 3 Honda's and 1 Nissan, the RIGHT way too. You might want to get your story straight before you try to come after someone with partial info. I know BrutalB83 will testify for me on this one, he's a member of another forum where my stuff has been posted from day one.

As for being an internet badass? Not really, I'm just posting the truth, and how you perceive it is up to you. But thanks for the title, I appreciate it.

Back