WTH was I thinking! this is worse then going to an Iphone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Murder that bitch out. Black rims FTW.

I dig chevy's. My uncle steve has a 00 chevy silverado with like 280k original motor and tranny and he tows his boat and tool trailer with it often. My company has a 02 HD 2500 and it has 115k not a single problem so far.

At least the drive by wire in Chevys doesnt shit out while your drivin the freeway. :)

What you looking to get for those rims (if youre selling them.) I could see if my dad would want them for his Tahoe.

Oh. I see now. Balls. I love the SS rims.

thats not mine.

Just a random picture, thats my truck if you removed the wheels and running boards then add rain guards and pin stripe

ah gotcha on the truck deal..yea i hate caps as well..anyways..so lets see some actual pics of this beast..
my friends mom used to have a z71 trailblazer..sooo loaded it was awesome

sooner or later, its been crappy out since we bought it, calling for up to 2 feet of snow tonight.

canyonero.jpg

I'm guessing option 3:

You paid too much.

My mom drives that same year trailblazer, brown. Let's just say, decent rig, but yeah, option 3.

Edit: given geographical pricing differences who knows.

Edit: given geographical pricing differences who knows.

and since it's winter and you bought the day you got news of a 2 foot snow storm, there was probably a little demand for 4x4.

it's only too much if you dont' get what you want.

This area is loaded with trail blazers, however most under 15K had 80K+ miles
I think I got hands down the best deal in all of maryland, however I bet it could have went a bit lower =) that's just the jew in me coming out.

They are excellent vehicles, but you paid to much..... hehe.

cars.com looking at their listings.

2003 LTZ 4X4 90K $10,9
2004 LS RWD 57K $12,9
2007 LS RWD 37K $13,9
2004 LT 4X4 55K $13,9
2005 LT 4X4 57K $13,9
2007 LS RWD 40K $14,5
2005 LTZ 4X4 54K $14,5
2006 LT 4X4 67K $14,5
2006 LT 4X4 57K $14,5
2007 LTZ 4x4 50K $14,9

All the trailblazers from legit dealerships within this area.

36K miles zero marks on the leather, perfect interior and almost perfect exterior. I'm happy with 12,500 OTD

Seems like a fare price.

It honestly isnt a bad price from a dealership. And I have no idea what prices are like where you reside.

My price guide is based on auction values. I am a "driver/buyer" for a local dealership in SW Missouri. Our prices are WAY different than yours.

It honestly isnt a bad price from a dealership. And I have no idea what prices are like where you reside.

My price guide is based on auction values. I am a "driver/buyer" for a local dealership in SW Missouri. Our prices are WAY different than yours.

If I gave it enough time Im sure I could find a car for much cheaper from private party or auction but I wanted to walk in and go, tags and all. from the time we left the house we test drove and drove it home within 1 hour there and back =)

We're getting 1-2 feet of snow right now, when it was dinner time I said lets go out! The truck is a total blast in the snow! I'm surprised at just how well it did zero ZERO pavement showing. As I told linh, I cant see ever not having a 4x4 from this point on.

fun times!

Just think, now you can tow a race-prepped fit.

Back