1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IL WTT 1995 Civic DX Auto for CRX Si 90-91 (Near Chicago)

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by UglyCRX, Oct 9, 2009.

1. UglyCRX

UglyCRX New Member

I've got a Black 1995 Civic DX Auto that I want to trade for a CRX Si as close to stock as possible. The civic is pretty much stock with the exception of the muffler (it was replaced with a cannister "sport" style when the original went bad). it has roughly 155,000 miles and the A/C still works. I installed a mid-high level sound system (mp3-CD alpine head/bose speakers) a few years ago and it still sounds spectacular.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I'm looking for a daily driver CRX Si as close to stock as possible. Ideally I'm looking for Black or Dark grey (white would be my second choice), something with minimal rust (I know there's going to be rust) and fair/ average mileage (175,000 or less would be nice). If yours still has working A/C that's a huge plus. I'm not really interested in selling outright, but it never hurts to make an offer.

-Scott

2. UglyCRX

UglyCRX New Member

Potentially just for sale now, not for trade. $2600 OBO.

-Ugly

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted