X men III-Last Stand

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I think X men 3 was the best one so far. it had amazing special affects. wolverine gets worked and looks like the terminator at the end, but he does the most terrorizing to. he actually cuts people up. storm actually fucks people up. Juggernaut says, "Do you know who the hell I am? I'm Juggernaut Bitch!" Colossus was actually involved. Phoenix made the whole movie though. that bitch went off. she rampaged like no other. Rebecca romijn was still hot as hell. And this movie added a little more humorous parts to it also.

Stuff I didn't like though. No night crawler. that was lame. rogue still isn't developed and didn't do shit. Cyclops died way to soon. in the comic book phoenix doesn't kill him at the lake, she just doesn't remember him when they go back to the mansion. Xavier died like one of the vampires from Blade. mystique lost her powers early to.

Still the best one yet. it was a good ass movie and left room for a fourth. even though a lot of the characters i like are gone. it would still be good to see more movies. Also saw the trailer for Ghost Rider. that looks like it will be good to.

I AM THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH!!

I swear i started saying it the moment they opened the door on that truck until he got stuck in the floor.....he went "Do you know who I am?" I COULD NOT BELIEVE they put that in there.

:withstupid:

That definitly made the entire movie for me! The entire theater knew what was up and everyone was cheering!! LOL! It was awesome! Good flick, I knew Magneto was going to still be able to do something at the end. I hope another one comes out. And Phoenix/Jean Grey...is HOT!!

I saw it last night too. I never read the comic book to see what happens afterwards. I liked the added touch at the very end where magneto was playing chess and found out he still could move some metal, like the cure didn't work all that well.

dont bother reading any of the comics, none of those movies are even remotely close to any storyline from the xmen

- everyone make sure you stay until the credits are done for extra footage :wink:

Quoted post[/post]]
dont bother reading any of the comics, none of those movies are even remotely close to any storyline from the xmen

- everyone make sure you stay until the credits are done for extra footage :wink:

what did we miss? i'm not going back just for the after credit footage.

home boy comatose guy (from the class where they are like "would it be okay to transfer conciousness into this mans body") wakes up and says hello, and the nurse says something like hello charles i was so worried (something like that)

Quoted post[/post]]
home boy comatose guy (from the class where they are like "would it be okay to transfer conciousness into this mans body") wakes up and says hello, and the nurse says something like hello charles i was so worried (something like that)

dammit! that would have been good to see. I still don't see how phoenix died because of a couple little pokes in the ribs. she is suppose to be "a level 5 mutant" and all. oh well. they will find a way to bring them back. I just know that all the actors signed on for 3 movies. so whoever re-signs will probably do more.

oh yeah, and for all you wolverine lovers...Hugh Jackman is in pre-production for his own movie. "wolverine". it will be kind of like a prequel to x-men. check www.imdb.com.

Awesome flick. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kind of funny it was bullte tooth tony as juggernaut.

Awesome flick. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Kind of funny it was bullte tooth tony as juggernaut.

nah the dude in the coma wakes up with Charles's voice and says, "Hello Moira"

but i saw it today and it KICKS ASS. god DAMN it kicks ass. And i about shit myself with the, "Don't you know who i am? Im the juggernaut bitch!" line...oh shit...best one yet by far.

There' sway too much story of X-Men to put into 3 movies. It wasn't enough. And the story line is all wrong. It was entertaining, but as far as credibility goes, not too great. Rogue was made to be a stupid bitch, no Nightcrawler (what a disgrace after how SICK they made him in X2), too many characters crammed in just for a lousy appearance. They could have done WAY better. I liked it, but didn't love it. It kept me entertained, but I was disappointed the more I thougha bout it.

Quoted post[/post]]
There' sway too much story of X-Men to put into 3 movies. It wasn't enough. And the story line is all wrong. It was entertaining, but as far as credibility goes, not too great. Rogue was made to be a stupid bitch, no Nightcrawler (what a disgrace after how SICK they made him in X2), too many characters crammed in just for a lousy appearance. They could have done WAY better. I liked it, but didn't love it. It kept me entertained, but I was disappointed the more I thougha bout it.

Hollywood ownes you. :ph34r:

This xmen movie was definately the best of the 3 that have been out so far.

I wish i wached the end of the credits :cry:

i actually liked the 2nd one best....this one was good, the only thing that brought it close to the 2nd was I'M THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH!.

i was dying at the juggernut bitch part. all the black people in the theater were dying too.

i was a little pissed that rogue got rid of her powers. wasnt she able to fly in the comics too?

about magneto still having powers, the way i saw it, was that the "cure" was wearing off. :shrug2: i dunno what was supposed to be implied.

i wish i would have stayed at the end of the credits too, i missed the charles thing. :cry: i couldnt believe he got killed in the movie, good to see that he doesnt truely die.

The story continues like this..

Colossus gets bigger.

Rouge's powers come back and she learns to fly

Storm gets with Wolverine

Phoenix comes back, so does Cyclops.

Charles comes back, but he gets to walk again... itll be funny how they work that out.

Moira is important.. itll be explained latter.

Magneto of course comes back.

Beast comes back to the school and starts teaching for a while.

and the best part of it all...... In probably the next movie you will see Rogue leave the school and come back with the Cajun... :ph34r:

Back