Xb hot or not?

Do you like the Scion Xb

• Wouldnt be cought dead in one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just far

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Apr 22 2005, 11:33 PM
i like the xB. cool looking cars. i love that bagged one pictured. its sic as hell.

and Brian- kiss my ass on the VW Bug comment..LOL. my first car was a 73 VW Bug. fun little cars :) unless you are referring to the new shitty ones that only chicks and homos drive.
[post=490373]Quoted post[/post]​

yes, i was talking about the new ones.

the orig. ones are ok. its the new flower power bullshit that screams homo. lol

Originally posted by micah+Apr 22 2005, 03:58 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Apr 22 2005, 02:41 PM
fucking gay.

the only reason i'd buy one would be to put a stupid loud system in it and bring it to audio shows pimped out. i wouldn't be cought dead driving one.

nothing says "I'm a fucking faggot" like driving an Xb or a VW bug.
[post=490171]Quoted post[/post]​

wish i had a r32 vw bug

then i could tell everyone that i owned they were beat by a faggot ><
[post=490221]Quoted post[/post]​

r32 golf, not bug.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW

;)

im in the process of talking to a bank to get a loan for a local r32 golf and happened to find this online.

twin turbo r32 engine in a bug :ph34r:

its listed as a vw bug r32 and has less then 500 miles. i know the tt is aftermarket, but the shifter has 4-motion written on it which means its awd like the golf.

i never knew they made an r32 bug, but this one seems to be factory.

I likd the Scions when they first came out but now I only like the tc or whatever. The XB is hideous. It looks good from the side and the front kinda but the rear gives away how small it is and how it kinda resembles a minivan. I have a creeping suspicion that's why they never show the back in pics. Just look at the pics posted, those fools know, thats why they dont show it.

As far as polishing a turd... I thought the saying was "You can polish a turd all day long and at the end of the day all you'll have is a shitty rag"

Sorry I just don't like them in fact I refer to them as the CLOWN CAR. :lol:

Back