XBL Preview Program 2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

New Games?

Damn it, this post was supposed to be a new thread. I guess hanging around for 5 years has not helped me figure this shit out. Carry on....

Lame, this is what I got in my e-mail...

Patience please, not all consoles have been flagged for update yet. We tend to roll these out in stages. Keep an eye out for more messaging around additional consoles being updated. Once we flag everyone we will let you know. If after that you have not received the update post a message in the forums (include your ConsoleID serial number) and we will investigate.

As an FYI these tend to be resolved as folks providing the incorrect consoleID and serial number so make sure the ID & SN# you registered for the beta matches what is actually on your console.

You may receive a general "Feedback Item Updated" notification as well, if any other changes were made by Microsoft.

Thank you for using Microsoft Connect!

Regards,

the Microsoft Connect Team

Please do not reply directly to this message, as it is generated from an unmonitored email account. If you have comments related to your Feedback, please enter it in the Comments section (post a comment to Microsoft) of your Feedback item by navigating to the Feedback item in the link above.

If you are having trouble accessing the Feedback link above, please go to the Help | Microsoft Connect page to report the issue, In your submission, please make sure to paste a copy the link above into the report.

hey no problem I try my best to let everyone know when I find out about this kinds stuff.

Awesome, I am still looking for a Google Wave invite. If I get one, this will be the first place I send invites.

Back